Who does SS+ and who does SS?

YumyMumy

Crawling to the finish!
At the moment Im SSing, Im to scared to eat food!! Was just wondering how people coped eating a small meal every night? Do you find it harder than SS at all? thanks :)

I think you can only start on SS if your BMI is below a certain point, if your doc has not signed the forms..

Anyway, I do SS, but if I really struggle on any particular day I'll have an extra pack or a meal from AAM, it's just a coping mechanism and as I get more used to it I'm doing more SS but it's nice to know if you're struggling you can have something rather than blowing it completely..

I do a mixture of ss and ss+ as and when it suits my lifestyle - school days I usually ss+ but weekends ss - but not rigid to the days.
I find being able to eat a little meal helps socially - for example we go out for lunch every friday - I order a chicken and mango salad - no mango, no crutons with balsamic dressing - and give my friend the tomatoes an peppers - leaving me with a legal meal!!!!
Also because my job is reasonably active I get exhausted some days and being able to have a tiny amount of chicken and veg makes it easier.
I have to watch portion sizes though as they can creep up x

I tend to mix to suit as well so I work 10 hours on Mondays which is hell in itself, i like to get home bath, black coffee, tv and peanut bar chopped up, i feel like im having a treat, so i do tend to be really hungry during the day so i will go to the canteen order a small side salad, bit of chicken lettace and cucumber eat that and feel a lot better usually i try to ss x

I didn't think you could SS with a BMI above 40? Or is that you need a GP's sig with a BMI above 40.... All these rules, gets bloody confusing at times. lol

Back