Who else is gonna truffleshuffle through day 3??? :)

truffleshuffle

Good morning beautiful ladies!! (oops & men!!)
Another snow day for us here! Schools closed, bliss!!

Well day 3 is here, im very impatient and just tested a ketostix and it was negative :( Hopefully that will change very soon!!

I have just halved a choc mint drink and mde it with hot water, must say its not as nice as yesterdays but its sweet and warm and its going down a treat :D

How are you all this morning???

x x

hi day 3 for me as well, also not in ketosis yet :( but its normally after day 3 that ketosis kicks in for me so I'll check tomorrow

Schools also closed again for me :) yeah another "snow day" just had a black tea and 2 pints of water so far, going to have a hot choc shake a bit later,

Hi truffleshuffle, shame your not ketosis but it should happen soon. Day 3 is going well I haven't woken up hungry. I'm off to have a soup now. take care x

Hi Truffleshuffle, I am on day 6 of my post xmas re-start, I am absolutely zonked, think it is because my body was used to about 1 billion grams of carbs over xmas and now its in shock.
I have lost 12 lb now of my disgusting 19lb gain which I put on in only 2 weeks-that is the worst gain I have read on the forum!
Have a great cd day, I am hoping my husband can't escape to his London office,but I think he will have to try today-am hoping virgin trains will stop operating for the day......erm yep that's not going to happen is it. Oh well,he'll be back tomorrow and being away for only 1 night in a week is a rare luxury.
Happy Cding all x

Hi Truffleshuffle, don't think we have 'met'! Snow day here too, not bliss tho, my kids NEED to go back to school! If they are off tomorrow (which I think they will be) that will be 3 weeks off school and unfortunately for me when they are home so am I so no work = no pay!

x

Morning Truffle, i will shuffle along with you on day 3. I forgot to test for Keto this morning but will test as soon as i need the loo again. Such exciting stuff, cant wait to see a pink stick.

I did have some chicken to see me through last night but was very close to having a binge so I'd say i controlled the situation very well last night and damage limitation was good. Though i had a filthy dream last night about eating chocolate and i woke up feeling like i had let myself down until i realised it was a dream hahahaha.

anyway that's enough dribble from me, got to go to workies today. Hoping to finish early so fingers crossed.

Hope you all have a fab day.xx

Day 3 is here!

I hope you're all doing well and are still motivated!! We'll get there, taking it one day at a time together :)

I woke up at 7am feeling a bit hungry but not starving and not too light headed. I have had 1 pt water so far and just about to have a cup of coffee then get some work done :( I will try to keep my first half a shake for later but don't know how much later I'll be able to hold off :s

Hi trisha, good luck on day 3 too hun!!

Louisa I cant wait to feel not hungry, at the moment my stomach thinks my throat has been cut!! :D

Mrs Taurus, dont be so disgusted in yourself Iput on over a stone myself so Im not far behind you!! ;) At least we are taking control of the situation ourselves!!

Hi twinkle and lovely to meet you!! Such a shame when you are self employed, My hubby is SE builder and he has not worked since just before xmas with the weather and lack of work etc!! I am currently on maternity leave but am going to have to think about going back to work soon :(

Sass- well done on not bingeing last night hun, I was close to it myself - I was going to have some ham but I know that it would just open a gateway for me to binge!!!!

Have a fab day all :D:D:D:D:D

Hi Choc

I have already had half a shake!! I cant help myself lol......

Choc you can do this, remember that its really all in your head, we need to change our realtionship with food altogether!! I know its hard hun, but you can and you will do it x x x

Too ashamed to say for me it was 20lbs Ms T!!! And I will also admit that most were empty calories from red wine and champagne!!! :eek: Oh and the little fatty carby tidbits that came with the drinks! I know it for a fact coz after the end of day 2, 6lbs "disappeared"

sliding into the Cd routine nicely!
I personally dont bother with ketostix.....i'm doing it 100% so there is no reason why my body isnt burning fat right now! Some people come out of ketosis for funny reasons anyway....just dont put too much emphasis on it as its not the be-all and end-all! :D
I hate peeing on sticks anyway! lol

another day working from home today which is super! Hate my office!!! However, its a shame i was so prepared for this weather, as other people sans work are just getting snow days off....me, i have work to do! BOO!!! But i'm on my bed with Twilight on in the background (AGAIN!) so happy days! :)

x

Ooooo Love twilight, wasnt keen on the film, book much better, im on eclipse at the moment!! And I am yet to see new moon!! :D

Im on the second half of my shake now lol

.....whilst my DH and DD tuck into a cooked breakfast that I just cooked without temptation!!!!

goooooo me lol xxx

no snow here but forecast for later!

My cdc recommended that i did not have any porridge for the first 3 weeks????

thank you soooo much mrs!!! just noticed your ticker!! enjoy NYC x x x

Back