Who else is gonna truffleshuffle through day 3??? :)

She just said that she said for the first 3 weeks you are best steering clear of porridge and bars?????

Morning, Im on day 4 .. hope its still ok to pop my head in :) ..

Not feeling as dizzy today, Mouth still feels rank! Hope K is round the corner, Not hungry altho my stomach feels kinda sore .. if that makes sence,
Kids off, so no work for me and we all stuck in.. hey ho ... nice and warm anyway! .. But with a 4 yr old that does nothing but eat its going to be another trying day.....

Have a great day everyone :)

Morning Pixie, My mouth tastes a bit rank but i just keep brushing them, I still have pregnancy related gum disease (4 months after giving birth) so its probably not helping!!

Yes I have a 7 yr old who constantly asks for food, im sure she has hollow legs as she is a little skinny minnie i dont know where she puts it!!

I feel a bit peckish but iv just opened my 2l water so here goes to peeing for the day!!! :D

Hi Ladies,

Doing Day 3 -- am please that scales are showing me to be 4 pounds down in 48 hours. I forgot to try weeing on the stick, but will later I am interested to see if I am in ketosis. Mouth is rank -- but will rinse and brush frequently. Feeling cold - always do when SSing and then it IS cold. Brrrr.

BTW -- Travelodge is running a HUGE summer sale. 9 pound rooms from May 2 through August. You can only book one day at a time, and you have to change the preset of 1 adult to what you need. That said, after some effort -- I was able to book a family room for 5 different dates (two bank Holiday Weekend in May -- Sat/Sun) for 19.00 and 9.00 pounds (Alton Towers Sat/Sun and Sealife Birmingham on Mon). And, then three dates in August for 19.00, 19.00 and 9.00. Our friends who booked earlier got the three in August at the same place for 9.00 all three nights! (Chessington 2 days, Thorpe Park 1) -- We all bought Merlin Passes, so we'll be using those.

MM

no porridge for 3 weeks? That is insane! There is no difference with those and its only the bars you have to wait to have and even those are only 2 weeks! Nutty! I love the porridge!

really want the snow to get its ass over here!!!! I dont want to have to go into the office tomorrow!!!! :D

x

No way LizzB -- I have plans for tomorrow and my DD better go to school! So unless the snow stops at the county line and does not make it to Cambridgeshire -- I don't want it anymore.

Hi Minnie thanks for the travelodge info!! :D bargains!!

We ventured out earlier in the car in the snow to Asda for the food shop! It was awful :( We got back and i made DH and DD a sandwich with a cooked chicken and i have just put on a spag bol for dinner for them and its driving me mental. I really want to eat it but i know i cant.

Still not in ketosis either :(

Lizzy I have some porridge on its way to me (I bought 80 ish sachets for £50 from a friend of a friend) not just porridge all shakes, and soups too!

I am deffo going to try it as I am sure it wont make a difference!

truff, if you are really desperate have a warm drink - see how that makes you feel?

ive just had half a pack of soup so Iknow im not hungry. Just pi$$ed off more than anything, think im gonna golook at some inspirational pics!!

Oh and im blooming freezing!!! Sat here fully clothed with DH dressing gown on lol x x

Hi Truffle, well me and my car have literally shuffled through snow and ice today to get to work - didn't go to my own office but went to another one (still 25miles away) and it wasn't nice. The water in my windscreen wipers was frozen and it was a nightmare!

Dietwise the day has gone well - had a soup around lunchtime and am going to have my 2 chocmints later this evening, currently sat with a coffee while hubby and son have just sat down to eat (luckily hubby cooked).

Hi Truffle, I hope you dont mind me adding onto this thread, its day 3 for me to. I am really struggling tonight. Not really hungry just feel like I need something substantial.

Will keep glugging the water and veg powder.

Just wish I could sleep through the first week.

Sooooo cold.... day 3 going okay. Probably need to drink more -- I am going to try and warm up the flavoured water and see how that goes. It will probaly taste like Lemsip.

MM

Hi guys, glad you are all doing so well!

i am really struggling at the moment, my stomach is rumbling sooooo loudly! I have just had a bath and I have the worst headache in the world :(

tracey you are right it would be great if we could be sedated until we have past cold turkey!! - - God now I am thinking about xmas dinner lol!!

PS: What colour does the ketostix go? I know obviously follow the bottle but does it eventually go to the darkest colour??

thanks truff xx

Day 3 for me found the easiest so far. Had another long walk with my dog today in the snow and my legs are aching . Unfortunately back to work tomorrow all day sitting on my bottom in the office :-( (boring). I think I need more active job any ideas lady's ;-)

Day 3 for me found the easiest so far. Had another long walk with my dog today in the snow and my legs are aching . Unfortunately back to work tomorrow all day sitting on my bottom in the office :-( (boring). I think I need more active job any ideas lady's ;-)

dog walker :p x:doggy::winter_brr:

Sounds good would not know where to start :), there comes the question of earning enought to pay the bills. Great idea thou :) thank you

Sorry you're struggling hun. Hopefully it'll get easier for you very soon. x :)

(Ketostick - pink means you're in ketosis, the darkness of the pink just means there's more ketones in your system)

Thanks Jools hun, ive just been noseying at peoples profiles and their albums to spur me on, just wish this sodding headache would go away!

Think I might have a coffee and take my miserable ass to bed!!

My ketostix are still negative and im at the end of day 3! :(

x

Back