Who else is starting tomorrow??

Well met my new CDC and shes lovely. im glad I liked her. Im all ready for 2morrow and and all my packs but got to wait for week2 for bars boooohooooo

i hate the bars hahhaa but cud live on tetras, i think i had the worst 3 days gettin ino ketosis than anyone i know!!! but i cant believe i have stuck to it so far, if i can u all can!!!

xxx

Hi all was just wondering if i could join you too? i did cambridge a couple of months ago and lost 2 and a half stone then fell off the wagon big time and have put 1 and a half back on:mad: .
Im restarting tommorow(friday) so it would be nice to see how others are doing. can i just give 1 massive piece of advice to any of you who have'nt done the diet before DONT CHEAT!!!!!!!!
It makes it 1000 times harder, trust me i know from experience. this time i dont intend on cheating at all! i have roughly 8 stone to lose so a long way to go. hope you are all finding your first days ok. :) becky

Hi all was just wondering if i could join you too? i did cambridge a couple of months ago and lost 2 and a half stone then fell off the wagon big time and have put 1 and a half back on:mad: .
Im restarting tommorow(friday) so it would be nice to see how others are doing. can i just give 1 massive piece of advice to any of you who have'nt done the diet before DONT CHEAT!!!!!!!!
It makes it 1000 times harder, trust me i know from experience. this time i dont intend on cheating at all! i have roughly 8 stone to lose so a long way to go. hope you are all finding your first days ok. :) becky
I'm starting 2morrow too, welcome to the group theirs A few of us now!! :D

I think its the fact that summers coming :eek: and the holiday and wedding season makes everyone want to lose a few pounds. we can all do it if we put our minds to it!

Hello everyone, how are you all getting on?

I had my tetra at work and it was lovely, reminded me of frijj milkshake, which I LOVE!

Just had my Veg soup, I wanted to wait till later in the evening to have it, but smelling the kids dinner got me started lol

Good luck, how long did you last , last time you did it and how much did you lose? Im also a restarter but have put all my weight back on plus some:(

Lost nearly 11 stone by calorie counting 3 years ago, but have put most back on. Lost 2 stone with CD at the start of the year, since then struggling to get back on track.
Good luck with your restart :)

Hope all the starters and restarters have had a good day.
Not able to drink vast amounts at work today as it is yr 9 SATs, so impossible to get to toilet, but made up for it since I got home. Must have lost at least a lb running to the toilet!!
Good luck for tomorrow's starters.

Hi,

I have done about 3 litres, it is the water that I struggle with the most, not a big fan :(

I have got both of the flavourings, unhappily neither taste like Pepsi Max :rolleyes:

Keep glugging.

Hi there,

just an idea on the pepsi max side of things, I too love my fizzy drinks, I love the cd flavourings, but hate it in plain water but I drink litres of the stuff in fizzy water. I get the asda/tesco value one and just glug at least 2 bottles of that a day(so 4 litres in total) with no probs at all. I know that I wouldnt be able to drink that much plain water a day...so the fizzy really does hep me with the glugging!Mind you are supposed to limit the CD flavourings to 1stp a day(or 2 ..cant remember)but i know of many peeps on here who drinks loads..like I do.

Good luck!

BTW apparently you can have the 'odd' glass of coke zero...i usually keep this for a wi day. Although it doesnt affect the weight loss, I find it can sometimes effect my food cravings...so be carefull.

Lou X

Thanks for the tip, I have added sparkling water to my Asda shopping list. I am ordering online, so I am not tempted when I go around the shops. The smartprice version is only 17p!!

Morning everyone, Day 1 of my restart and glugging water whilst getting kids ready for school, im glad we have 2 bathrooms as their would be lots of screaming at me in the next few days lol

Well I have drunk 3.5 litres . had one choccy shake and a savory drink which i added black pepper too and put it in a bowl and had it like soup at lunch time so i can have my proper soup at dinner time and my milkshake in evening and proberly make it into some thing. Been to toilet about 20 times.

Hi everyone. im starting tmw (saturday 12th may) so i think iv missed the tmw u were talking about but can i still join please. just got my packs today and looking forward to changing my life. id love to have ur support and give it back so i hope we r here chatting for the next few months :grouphugg:

Alison

Back