Who else is struggling?

I will succeed!!!
Hi all -

Came on to post this and noticed Minders is in a similar boat as well.

Is anyone else finding it hard to stay on track atm? Not sure why but I am finding myself being naughty a lot of the moment and I need to nip it in the bud before I undo my hard work!

I'm going to blame the weather, seems the appropriate British thing to do! ;-)

Here's for a week of motivation!!! x

Come on Sticky - you can do it hun.... think back to your first week.... look back at old pictures and look at pictures of the figure you're aiming for. Usually helps me!

Great thread, i quite agree!

It's my holidays in 5 weeks and 6 days and i ws desperate to lose a dress size byt then. But i've been joining the other half for too many glasses of wine as he's been at home.

This week he's working and our cupboards and fridge is bare, just because he's working all day and i canot get out with the little ones from our village to do any shopping.

I feel so focused mentally but there's too many obstacles int he way!

Grrrrrrr - here's to a good week all xxxx

Suppose i could just sit down to a joint of beef or a bowl of extra lean mince or maybe a chicken breast...hmmmmm

Yup, im also struggling at the moment. Think it was because last week i ate what I wanted when I wanted and now im finding it hard to stay on track. Agreed though, the weather isnt helping, making me want icecream!

Isn't it good to finally come on here and get it all off your chest and out in the open? I know I feel a lot stronger having unburdened myself of my hidden bad behaviour. And although the chocolates are all still sitting there where I work, today I really just don't want one. As Hellie might say... I think I've got my mojo back! :D

I was "back on track" on Monday after my holidays - except Monday became Wednesday and the wine was calling my name last night. Thing is, I don't mind doing SW. I don't even see it as a diet. So why the want to nibble when I haven't for the last seven months? Grrrr!

No idea what it is for me. I have been feeling sick a lot since starting the tablets from the dr (going back tomorrow to tell him). Not wanted to eat as much as normal, and when I have, I've done best to stick to plan but then failed later in the day. It's not like me - even before SW I wasn't getting to 8pm and craving chocolate like I am atm!

I was 100% yesterday until 8.30. Then had some of OH's pizza, 3 mini bars of choccy (alone is 12syns), some ginger nuts and a piece of toast! WTF!!!

I STS last week and I'm 3lbs off hitting a stone at group (1.5stone total on SW) and I know if I carry on it'll be further away.

I am not too worried though - I know I can fix it and know what I'm doing wrong. And I also know I am feeling and looking better than I was - so feeling better in myself. But cannot carry on - must get head into it again!

Back to basics! :-D

Yep Back to Basics is the key for me this week too! I have planned all our evening meals, just means Mark will have to stop off tomorrow night and get some things for dinner and then Sat mornning i'm off out to do an essentials shop as he's working away in Salisbury from Sunday - which is great as i'll not be tempted to eat out or drink!!

I'm struggling at the moment too, I think I'm the opposite to you MissShiraz as when my OH is working away i'm even more tempted to go to the choccy and biscuit tin. I just pig out when he's away for a few days at a time.

I'm also going to back to basics this week, food diary is glued to my side and nothing is passing my lips without being written down!

I'm a bit wobbley but I put it down the kids and hubby being off and routine going out the window. I'm too much a creature of habit and anything that detracts from routine throws me. Only 5 1/2 weeks till they go back.....

We must all really concentrate on what we are doing and why we are doing it. Pull together and support each other, we will get there in the end. xx

Hmmm same here... but then im only just back on track, and trying desperately to stay there, but i just want to eat CRAP all the time!! its coz ive got myself used to doing it maybe?

Am just trying to plan what i eat and stick to it... think planning definately going to help coz if you plan it right on SW then you need never be hungry... :)

If i didnt have this forum id have given up ages ago :) its so great here and the support from everyone is brilliant! We can do this if we all stick together!! :)
xx

Back