who else LOVES this diet?

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by sheshelafunk, 13 February 2009 Social URL.

1. sheshelafunk

sheshelafunk Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    im drinking my shake and thinking how much i really like this diet its delish!
    i wish the weight would fall off faster but thats just because my size 8 dress arrived lol it fits but i cant breathe/move in it (its spandex)lol i do hope i can reach my goal weight

im in a good mood so i thought id spread the possitive vibes xxxxxx:cool:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jojodisco

jojodisco Member

I love it too!!!! I think the shakes are really nice but not as keen on the soups, so I have decided on just the shakes and Atkins bars.

I cannot each half as much as I could and also wish the weight would come off faster. I do feel like I am losing inches though, which is fine, as long as I can get back into my smaller, pre-pregnancy clothes.

People at work are also commenting on how much slimmer I look, which is an even better boost!
  4. ksmiuk

ksmiuk Gold Member

me too, the weight loss might not be quite as fast but i can stick to it and am not tempted to binge and feel great
  5. sooz78

sooz78 Is wearing skinny jeans!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel great, people are noticing the weight loss, the shakes are ok (well the banana and strawberry ones) and the weight is dropping off!!! 2 stone in exactly 1 month. Its easy and i have only been tempted a couple of times!! I love it!!!
  6. mathswiz

mathswiz Always Struggling...

I agree, Sheshelafunk! I love this diet too! :D

Lost another 2.5 lbs this week. (Total loss is 6.5 lbs in 2 weeks). I know these losses aren't as big as some of you guys on here, but I am really chuffed because I'm sticking to it and enjoying it AND losing weight regularly!

Hope everyone is doing well this week!

Love Lisa :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.