Who fancies a six week challenge?

I've got a night shift tonight-haven't done 1 for a few weeks but find 2am a nightmare. Making extra portions of tea but I'm feeling a bit sick so not hungry but don't want to miss a meal and be picky later on x

Could someone add me to the list please? I think I am going for 10lbs! Been back for 3 days and really motivated! Meal out tomorrow so planning to stick to plan! Well done for all your losses ;-)

Well I'm waiting for hubby's family to turn up now - made some trifles last night for dessert (5syns each) so hopefully they won't feel too diet-y! If they're nice i'll post them if anyone is interested. Wish me luck!!

Liz
xx

Good luck liz. I'm currently trying to convince my mil that there is no need for cream to be added to the pasta sauce she has made for lunch. After having to flexi syn yesterday I really want to stick to plan today.

Struggling at mo

ellie4 said:
Me, too. :eek: I'm having to draw a line under the last few days and start a fresh in the morning. Still plan to achieve my goal in the time though. ;)

Snap guys!! I've been terrible, drawn a line and today was my first day back on it!! Been to the gym and for a swim, eaten much better, only had around 6 syns :) don't WI til weds, would LOVE even a tiny loss but better cross my fingers for an STS!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've been exceptionally good in the fact that I've hardly touched any food :/ which I know, is not how SW works! It's * week too which means I just feel yuk and bloated and don't want to eat. Have kept my own food diary this week and had had 13 syns, in total since Tuesday. I've only had 1 or 2 of my HE all week, and have had one big (free) meal instead of regulating my eating to 3 smaller meals.... Aaaaaargh! I KNOW I won't have had a great loss as my body would've just been holding onto anything it can get so am annoyed with myself! Thing is I don't WANT my syns so would just be eating them for the sake of it :/
Bloody hate food lol

Ggrrrrr been so good! Lots of homemade meals! No snacking! Lots of super free! Just been for big family meal and had a bottle of prosecco and some cake!

Keep it up everyone, it's only 5 weeks until Christmas and think of all the delicious stuff we can have then! WI tonight, no idea how it's going to go, I've been on plan but don't really feel like i've lost much. Fingers crossed! I'm feeing very uninspired for breakfast this morning - any suggestions?

Liz
xx

Keep it up everyone, it's only 5 weeks until Christmas and think of all the delicious stuff we can have then! WI tonight, no idea how it's going to go, I've been on plan but don't really feel like i've lost much. Fingers crossed! I'm feeing very uninspired for breakfast this morning - any suggestions?

Liz
xx

Good luck with WI tonight, sorry cant help on the breakfast front this morning as I am not feeling too well today and food is not appealing to me, its not often that happens ;)

lizs84 said:

Liz
xx

I've had a big pear and a big pot of my homemade fat free syn free pro biotic yogurt usually I have eggs but today I cba

Homemade yoghurt, that's impressive! And tasty I bet! Get well soon Ruthie-D, I hope you're not like me - when i'm ill I always want to eat comfort food, very naughty!

I went for mushrooms on toast in the end which was really yummy.

Liz
xx

lizs84 said:
Homemade yoghurt, that's impressive! And tasty I bet! Get well soon Ruthie-D, I hope you're not like me - when i'm ill I always want to eat comfort food, very naughty!

I went for mushrooms on toast in the end which was really yummy.

Liz
xx

It's easy I have a yog maker I was fed up of spending a fortune on yog a week so it was to save money really a litre of yog costs less than 60p and I make yogurt cheese too (which tastes very much like philladelphia) but is syn free and costs a lot less :D

cat yoyo greaves said:
It's easy I have a yog maker I was fed up of spending a fortune on yog a week so it was to save money really a litre of yog costs less than 60p and I make yogurt cheese too (which tastes very much like philladelphia) but is syn free and costs a lot less :D

For yog all I do is put in a litre of uht skimmed milk 2tbsp skimmed milk powder mix then add a few blobs of my last batch of yog mix gently switch on yog maker and leave for 12 hrs
To make cheese Philly stuff I mix a litre of yog with a tsp of salt and strain overnight in muslin to remove whey sometimes I add chives or garlic and I stirr it into cooked pasta mmmmm tasty

Okay, that doesn't sound too hard! What yoghurt maker do you use?

Liz
xx

Back