Who fancies a six week challenge?

lizs84 said:
Okay, that doesn't sound too hard! What yoghurt maker do you use?

Liz
xx

An electric one from Lakeland 19.99 but I got an extra bowl for mine for a fiver as I eat a lot of yogurt and cook with it too so for 25 quid I'm happy esp considering I was at one point spending over 15 a week on yogurt so its prob already paid for itself

My 1.5 syn lunch. Only managed 2 of the sausages! Stuffed!
Oooh your lunch looks lovely :drool:

Homemade yoghurt, that's impressive! And tasty I bet! Get well soon Ruthie-D, I hope you're not like me - when i'm ill I always want to eat comfort food, very naughty!

I am feeling much better this evening thanks, I am the same I always tend to comfort eat when I am not well but not today tho:D

Liz
xx

I lost 2lb this week which means I'm now only 3lbs away from my first stone :)
Congratulations, that stone could be your next week :fingerscrossed:

lizs84 said:
Keep it up everyone, it's only 5 weeks until Christmas and think of all the delicious stuff we can have then! WI tonight, no idea how it's going to go, I've been on plan but don't really feel like i've lost much. Fingers crossed! I'm feeing very uninspired for breakfast this morning - any suggestions?

Liz
xx

I have been having ryvita (b) and sardines on a red day for breakfast

cat yoyo greaves said:
2 lb on this week I actually cried at sw meeting :( I've had a tough few weeks with various stuff getting on top of me very low at moment :(

Oh Hun :-( sorry to hear you are having a tough time!! It makes dieting very hard. I'm expecting a gain this week too after a rough couple of days, and I'm so disappointed with myself! We can do this though, just take it a day at a time :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ellie4 - (0lbs lost) 14lbs
Emsie - (0lbs lost) 7lbs
babybuffy84 -(0.5lbs lost) 7lbs
Lisa - (2lbs lost) 7lbs
Camz (1.5lbs lost) 11.5lbs
Ruthie-D (7.5lbs lost) 10lbs
Amy_Maria - (4lb lost) 14lb
Hayley2012 - (1lb lost) 11lbs
Lizs84 - (8lb lost) 14lbs
Emmamb- (2lbs lost) 16lbs
Louise1982 (2.5 lbs lost) 15lbs
Minziemoo - (4.5lbs lost) 16lbs
Thursday - (1.5lb lost) 12lbs
Safia - (1.5lbs lost) 13lbs
AngelaJane - (4lb lost) 10lbs
KitKat2011*- (0lb lost) 16lbs
Mummyof2Boys29 - (0lb lost) 14lb
Dianea1 - (3lb lost) 12lb
chocfreak - (0lb lost) 10lb
sam_sutty - (1lb lost) 10lb
Beth11 (3.5lbs lost) 17lb

Oh Cat I'm so sorry. It feels so crap doesn't it? I started SW because i'd begun to creep up after being so good for 8 months and doing so well. Is your C nice?

Liz
xx

lizs84 said:
Emsie - (0lbs lost) 7lbs
Lisa - (2lbs lost) 7lbs
Thursday - (1.5lb lost) 12lbs

Oh Cat I'm so sorry. It feels so crap doesn't it? I started SW because i'd begun to creep up after being so good for 8 months and doing so well. Is your C nice?

Liz
xx

Yeah she's lovely really made me feel better she told me to concentrate on getting things sorted at home and that the food will follow suit once I'm sorted ... I want both but will settle for my homelife being better at mo :/

2lb off for me this week but I can't update the chart on my phone. It means I have 1lb to my 1.5stone, and 8lb to target, 2st AND my Xmas target :D

Well done Hayley and keep going Catherine - we're here if you need a rant!

Liz
xx

2lb off for me this week but I can't update the chart on my phone. It means I have 1lb to my 1.5stone, and 8lb to target, 2st AND my Xmas target :D

WELL DONE AND WELL DONE TO EVERYONE ELSE TOO! I'm proud of you all!

Just a quick question for you all.. tomorrow is my second weigh in back on the plan. In first week I lost 3.5lbs (from 12st 10lbs to 12st 6.5lbs) but was day before I came onto * week. This week I have purchased some scales of my own (I won't get obsessed - just for a midweek check!!) and it shows I am just under 12st... meaning if the scales are right I have lost 6.5lbs at least (obviously there may be a couple of pounds discrepancy). I just wonder if I could've lost more in my first week back and it hasn't shown until this week now I am no longer on * week. How does * week affect everyone else because over 10lbs in 2 weeks seems a lot for me even though I have been following it 100% and having loads and loads of fruit. Only other thing I can think of is that the scales are very, very wrong. If they are, and I will know tomorrow, I am taking them back!!

Thanks in advance and sorry for waffling.

I Know loads of people who do 1/2 stone in their 1st week, it may be that you have done it :D and I do normally have a big loss the week after * week BUT it ma also be the scales, m scales at home are 2lb different that my scales at group, also you weigh more at different times of the day. basically it will be impossible to know until weigh-in, ther are so many things that could affect it :/
hope that helps :)

I Know loads of people who do 1/2 stone in their 1st week, it may be that you have done it :D and I do normally have a big loss the week after * week BUT it ma also be the scales, m scales at home are 2lb different that my scales at group, also you weigh more at different times of the day. basically it will be impossible to know until weigh-in, ther are so many things that could affect it :/
hope that helps :)

Thank you very much - I was thinking that may be the case. I came on a day earlier this month than usual so at first I didn't really think about it. If the scales are really wrong I will definitely be taking them back however! Thank you for sharing you experience about * week. Not long to wait and see now! :)

Emsie - (0lbs lost) 7lbs
Lisa - (2lbs lost) 7lbs
Thursday - (2.5lb lost) 12lbs

just 1lb off for me this week. bit disappointed but probably deserved if i consider the volume of wine i had last tuesday. leaves me 9.5lbs left to go.

just 1lb off for me this week. bit disappointed but probably deserved if i consider the volume of wine i had last tuesday. leaves me 9.5lbs left to go.
[/QUOTE]
Good for you Thursday, its going in the right direction :D

Well done!! :) Definitely going in the right direction. GOOD LUCK for the week ahead, fresh start :)

Back