Who fancies a six week challenge?

Me too Angela :) In going to restart on Monday after my weigh in so that I'm home and settled. This thread really did keep me going last time so perhaps even if it is just us two then we can keep each other going?! X

Agreed Liz - we could do 6 weeks to take us to end of Feb or push it a bit more & do 10 weeks which will take us up to Easter? I don't mind - sometimes the shorter ones are easier to focus on but don't have a preference. Hopefuly we'll pick up a few motivated people to join us!!!!
Looking forward to it already,

Angela x

Heya, sorry I dropped off the thread, manic with Christmas etc. I managed a 0.5lb loss over Christmas and more since. Got to target 2 weeks ago and have fallen straight out the bottom end!!! Trying to decide what to do, gain or lower target but as my BMI is great and I feel healthy, I don't really want to do either!!! :(

Wow well done Hayley! Let us know what you decide to do. Can you not just maintain a
As you are if you're happy and healthy? X

No :( My target was 10st 7lb. The week I got to target I was 10.5 and now im 10.3 so im nt in the "3 pound either way" allowance. Which is silly because I've settled where I am. I've eaten pretty much as I liked this week, regular SW meals but extra a and bs and a few more syns (as healthy things, butter rather than spread etc) and I'll see what happens on the scales this week as I'm really happy with my food this week. Pain isn't it. I HAVE to drop my target by at least 7 lbs (and pay again lol) or gain weight.... Now, where did I hide those chocolates at Christmas xx

Hi hayley - a few years back when I got to target the same thing happened to me - I kept losing without trying - thought I was ill! After a few weeks this settled down & I bounced back up to my target - mind you I am way off that now by about 2 stone!
I need to get started again as I put on again this week & am sure its because i've got nothing to challenge me & I really struggle this time of year.
Angela x

Just thought i'd share that I did a roast beef dinner this afternoon with free gravy and 1 syn Yorkshire puddings. I have to say I was skeptical but they were really amazing! My husband and I polished off four each so the whole dinner was only 4 syns for a HUGE plate! Then followed up by mullerlight ice cream which is also free. I now feel like I need to roll everywhere but it was amazing! That's all really!!

Liz x

Sounds lovely! We had meatballs & spaghetti made by my 11 year old! It was lovely & syn free - apart from cheese on top!
Just heard school is closed tomorrow so looking forward to lie in & perhaps a lazy brunch.
Angela x

Sounds lovely Angela :) Got my weigh in tonight so i'll see what the damage from the past two weeks has been... I'll let you know!!!

Liz
x

Yes we are Laura - welcome onboard! I'm starting again today & definitely need some positive motivation! Good luck with your challenge.
Thinking of you Liz with your weigh in - can't be worse than mines been! But we can do something about it!
Onwards & upwards - or should that be downwards?!
Angela x

Well it wasn't as bad as I thought - 1.5lb on for nearly two weeks of eating rubbish and no exercise. Phew! Well and truly back on the diet now though, thank goodness. I'm aiming to lose a stone again in the 6 weeks so we'll see how that goes!!!

Onwards and definitely DOWNWARDS!

And welcome Laura :)

Liz
xx

Well done Liz - I have no excuse for my gain so will now concentrate in earnest as you've thrown down the gauntlet! So here goes :
Angela (00.00 lost ) 13 pounds

Well - I so want to get into 10 stones again!

Good luck to you all
Angela x

Woo hoo! Let's do it!

Angela (00.00 lost) 13 pounds
Liz (00.00 lost) 14 pounds

Liz
xx

Anybody else out there would like to join our 6 week challenge starting this week? I found it really motivational before Christmas & lost 11 pounds in 6 weeks which is unheard of for me!

Just add your name to Liz's list.

Angela x

Hiya, I mite join you if that's ok?

Can you just let me know how your doing it? Do i just set myself a target? Do we all weigh in the same time? When??

Hello!, I would love to do a 6 week challenge with you guys! I've hit a 1lb a week issue and I'd like to power this up as I'm going to a wedding in April, I'd like to lose 14lbs please!

do I need to add myself to anything anywhere?

Back