Who fancies a six week challenge?

Welcome all!!

We just set ourselves a target to meet by the end of the six weeks. If you could copy and paste the list in my last post (the second number is your target and the first is how much you have lost so far in the challenge) and add yourself to it. We don't weigh in on a particular day, just update the list when you do :)

It's a good place to share recipes, celebrate successes or vent frustrations! It was really motivating last time and I managed to lose a stone!

Good luck all!

Liz
Xx

if you add your user name (00.00) then how much u wud like 2 lose then wen u weigh in find the latest list copy and paste it and adjust ur weight loss good luck :) x

ngela (00.00 lost) 13 pounds
Liz (00.00 lost) 14 pounds
sam_sutty (00.00 lost) 7 pounds

Jupiterdrops85 (00.00) 14 pounds

Jupiterdrops85 (00.00 lost) 13 pounds Liz (00.00 lost) 14 pounds sam_sutty (00.00 lost) 7 pounds Jupiterdrops85 (00.00 lost) 14 pounds Laura_Cook (00.00 lost) 18 pounds

ngela (00.00 lost) 13 pounds
Jupiterdrops85 (00.00 lost) 14 pounds
Laura_Cook (00.00 lost) 18 pounds

Angela (00.00 lost) 13 pounds
Jupiterdrops85 (00.00 lost) 14 pounds Laura_Cook (00.00 lost) 18 pounds
Haylesm (00.00 lost) 12 pounds

Wow, so amazing to have so many people joining us! Welcome!

Liz
Xx

Wow, so amazing to have so many people joining us! Welcome!

Liz
Xx

Looking forward to it!! My only problem is, j weigh in on a Monday morning but I'm going to London this weekend and won't be back till Monday night and will be afraid to weigh myself when I get back!!!!
I'm hoping to try and be good while im over there but going with hubby and friends so I can't promise anything! :-/

Looking forward to it!! My only problem is, j weigh in on a Monday morning but I'm going to London this weekend and won't be back till Monday night and will be afraid to weigh myself when I get back!!!!
I'm hoping to try and be good while im over there but going with hubby and friends so I can't promise anything! :-/

Oh don't worry - just have a good time! I gained during the last challenge but at the end I still met my target & beat it by a pound!

Angela x

I managed to put on 5lb one week in the last challenge (I know!!) and still went on to lose a stone so don't worry! I always think that if you don't let yourself 'cheat' every now and then you wouldn't be able to stay on the diet long term. I'm definitely the type of person that craves anything I'm told I can't have!!

Liz
Xx

Your right, thanks girls!

Ill check back in after my trip with my loss/gain!!
(That's if we get off the ground at all with the weather!!)

Have a nice trip! lets keep out fingers crossed for losses for everyone next week!

Oooh. I'd love to join you all. I started slimming world 2 weeks ago and had already decided I wanted to lose 15lbs in the first 6 weeks.

I'll join you guys, I'll copy and paste the list when on my laptop as I can't in my phone. I already said in another thread on Tuesday that Is like to drop a stone before March, as this challenge goes a week further I'll put my number as 15 :)

Angela (00.00 lost) 13 pounds
Jupiterdrops85 (00.00 lost) 14 pounds
Laura_Cook (00.00 lost) 18 pounds
Haylesm (00.00 lost) 12 pounds
Tylar (00.00 lost) 15 pounds

Last edited:
Ooooh what is it? I'd do anything to speed up my losses!!

The challenge Hollie? It is literally just a weigh in group to keep each other motivated :) Feel free to join! X

Oooh, I'll join!! 3lbs off this morning!! 26lbs off!!

Well done! If you want, copy and paste the most recent list of names and numbers and add yourself to join the challenge :)

Liz
xx

Back