Who go's swimming and who belongs to a gym?**UPDATED**

the best sports bra i've ever found is made by ENELL, its great. i run in it, and dance on stage, and ride horses! so i can vouch for them. And they have a complete back and are very very comfy. I think Lessbounce.com do them. good luck chick x

I don't go swimming at the moment as my gym doesn't have a pool and I'm not that bothered about swimming really. I do belong to a gym though and I absolutely love it. I don't mind a regular workout using the machines but what I really love is the classes. Our instructors are brilliant and I almost always go with my best friend who is a fair bit slimmer than me but who is also doing SW and we have a great time. Body combat and body attack are our favourites, you get a varied selection of people that go and the music is brilliant. There's even talk of the gym putting on pole dancing classes and if I continue to lose like I am, I'll definitely be going for that soon enough! :D

Oh and about the sports bra issue, I'm a 38GG and I have a complete nightmare with it too. To be honest, the only thing I find that works is to wear a normal bra with a sports bra over the top, especially as I do quite high impact workouts with lots and LOTS of jumping!! I would love to be able to invest in a really good quality one but financially, I'm just not able to at the moment.

I cant believe i can now fit into m&s bra's i got some today and they were only £12 each! They fit perfect, i have been wearing the wrong size for toooo long. I forgot that after losing 4 stone i am gonna be a lil smaller up top.
I've been used to spending £30 on a bra now i can buy 3 for the same price, and i look loads better too!

Back