Who has had the HIGHEST weight loss in a week!!

Azar

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Hey guys....

A lot of people have been asking about what has been the highest weight loss in a week, (which would normally be the 1st week), so i thought i'd put the question here....

Men do have a faster weigh loss rate as compared to women so plz keep that in mind!!

All replies are welcome

I'll start off with myself....
14lb....drinking 4lt a day, Male

17 lbs in my first week on Cd also i have lost 17lbs on 2 occasions at Ww also !

One of my clients lost 21lbs in her first week, female drinking 4 litres a day.

I've yet to hear of this 'record' being broken - am all ears though! lol

xx

come on ppl,

so many people are viewing this thread and not enough replies....

Just let us all know, your 1st weeks lose...

I lost 1st 8lbs in my first week....thats erm.....22lbs I was drinking 5 litres a day.

wow... so far ur the highest!!

thats more than isobel's clients record.

Any more out there!!!!!!!!!

blumin heck Sonya, that's amazing, wow.

I lost 15lbs and was more than thrilled with that.

I had a 7lbs lost on 790, that was amazing.

Thing is though as I didnt register on chemists scales they have me at losing less than I have lost. I weighed at drs the day before starting as I wanted to see if I could get it through the gp....but no go. Anyway I took son to drs a week later and asked if I could just see ......and thats how I know, also I registered on my scales for the first time after a week on the diet and mine are 1lb lighter than drs.....!

I do still double check if Im over gps.....just to make sure there is still only the 1lb difference in our scales.

I lost 11.5 lb on my first week. And thought that was a lot. My daily water varied from 4 pints to 8 pints with an average of just under 6 pints a day.

Irene xx

I think you must be the winner, Sonkie!!! That's fantastic!!!!!!

Myself, I can only lose 12lbs at best in the first week (don't ask me how many times I've had to start SSing again lol) - my average is 10lbs - so not fair lol.

xxxxx

Mine was a bitty 7lbs in the first week, Still enough to make me jump for joy!!!

Mine was 11lb and I had a big grin on my face all night :)

Vicky, I love what is written in your signature. That's always been my dream, congrats on making it! Hopefully I'll be there soon too! x

I think any loss is great.....so we are all winners ......!

Give yourselves a round of applause....

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:party0019::party0019:

I lost 9lbs in my first week and 8lbs my second!!! Always drank 5 litres a day ..oh and I'm female!!

Back