who is going to die ??

fillymum

synful soul
Who is going to die in Emmerdale next week ????

I read the spoilers and 2 people are going to die next week....................two babies, two weddings and two deaths.

One is going to die during the one hour live show next week.

Eric Pollard.:)

Is that wishfull thinking lol ???

Please let it be Carl. It's time he got his just desserts.

I agree nasty toad needs to pay for killing his father apart from anything else.

Could be Ashley or Diane as Bernice is coming back into it or Laurel if Bernice is back to collect the brat, whoops sorry I mean her daughter orany of the golden oldies...Sandy, Betty, Pearl, Edna.

I certainly will not be missing it next week, the 40th anniversary week.

Pathetic really but for me it is absolutely mindless, relaxing viewing and I love the setting.

I used to love Emmerdale (Farm!) but haven't watched it for years. I lost the plot when it went 5 days a week.....
It was the only soap I ever watched (except Brookside) and I do miss it!!!!

No idea, it could be anyone, I've been missing it a lot lately as I run on a Tuesday and Thursday at 7 and if my boyfriend has the remote he always puts the one show on (sometimes I get away with just saying ''oh not the one show'' and he'll turn over to Emmerdale but not all the time)

Is it too much to wish its EVERYONE? :D

LOL !!!!! i do understand this sentiment and sometimes feel like that myself.

One programme we most definitley will not be watching anymore after last weeks fiasco is XFactor which I used to really enjoy................anyway back to Emmerdale............it is anyones guess !!

Argh I hope it's not Carl - I love him and his baby face! <3

I'm hoping that Chas and Cameron are the ones that get killed off. Charity can go too - she's getting on my wick!

Tonight all will be revealed !!

I'm out as well so will miss some of it possibly, should be back between 7 and half past so will be good if I'm back in time haha.

Although I want to put little one to bed tonight as I'm out now on a Tuesday and Thursday so don't get to say night to him :( so I'll miss bits doing that

So that is Carl gone. I wonder who the other one is going to be.

Love it or hate it, last nights Emmerdale was brilliant.............................am I a sad sack lol ????

Ooooh I missed it!!

Back