who is going to the fitness launch?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by frenchfancy, 24 September 2006 Social URL.

1. frenchfancy

frenchfancy Regular Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.68%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    I know a few CDC are going to the launch off here but wondered exactly who and how long you are staying for. Me and my hubby (fellow cdc) are going and staying both friday and saturday night.:) We are really looking forward to it.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Yep I am going on the Friday and Saturday night as well and staying over in the hotel.

I am really excited about the new exercise bits! It so goes along with the programme in terms of lean muscle protection and also sets the trend for future exercise when the food plans are finished.

M.

4. frenchfancy

frenchfancy Regular Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.68%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    It will be great to finally meet you Mike after all this time lol. As you know already met your mum. Also one of my clients emailed me this week with guess what......LOL a link to your blog saying I should read it as she thinks you are amazing. I told her that I had read it and you were a driving inspiration for me too. So you are famous in my neck of the country too. HMMMM or is that infamous lol.
    Only joking hun xxx
    Can't wait to meet up. Did you do a survival guide for xmas whilst on CD? something in my dim and distant memory tells me you did. If so I would certainly appreciate a little info as I am trying to plan one for my clients.

5. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    I did my own little plan for myself so will see what I did with it.

M.

6. Kerensa Preedy-Houston

Kerensa Preedy-Houston Member

Hello All,

I look forward to meeting you all.....and seeing you again mike.

Cheers, Kerensa

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.