Who is with me??? Another stone by 13th August

peachy1982

Silver Member
Hi guys and girls,
So far I have lost 2 stone 10lbs - much more than i had ever anticipated, usually I give up after a few lbs.
So anyway we are looking to go away for our anniversary on 13th August so I would love to lose another stone by then.
Anybody like to join me in this challenge.
I will need to behave twice as hard as it is only 3 weeks away.
Countdown has begun.

14lbs to go - 24th july

peachy
x

I'm with you! I would need to be 9:12 by then! My wi day is Mondays so it ties in perfectly. I will need to be extra extra good by then!

:) N xx

Im with you too :)! so my ticker should say 2st 7 lbs right? its now 1st 7lbs.

Fab - I can't wait till i am in the 13s
Don't think I have ever been that light.
great stuff
peachy
x

I'm in! Not seeing my CDC until 17th August though so will have to rely on my scales. Would give her a nice surprise!

me too!! I've done 4 weeks of lighter life, today is my first day on Cambridge and at last i know what SS means on all your threads!! 15th aug is my wedding anniversary so i would love to lose another stone by then! count me in x

Me too please,
I would be 12st , 2lb if I get the stone off

Hi

Can I join in too please ?

:sign0144:

I'm a newbie to CD and the forum having only started this Monday. So far it's been ok. I'd love to aim high and try to lose a stone by 13th August. I've never tried a VLCD before so don't know how I'll respond but fingers crossed eh !? :innocent0001:

Losing a stone would bring me down to 12st 10lb

Good luck to you all !!

Can i join in?? I really only have about half a stone to lose untill i reach goal but i have slipped up today and i just want to stay focused. I wouldnt mind losing another stone tho.

I am sure we can do this ppl, we have all been so strong so far.

Lets do this :)

Me too - I need to lose another stone before my holiday at the end of August. Having good days and bad days on VLCD but need to be kept on the staight and narrow!!!!
I weigh in on Mondays ....
Good luck one and all - Let's keep eachother posted !
S xxxx

Im in too ... Im on 790 though so not sure I'll hit a stone but I'll give it a good go!! I want this next stone gone and then roll on the mission to get the next one off.

Welcome all you CDers
SO its wednesday only 11.22 and i am about to have my first tetra pack.
our water is off so am living on tetras this week as its easier.
hope you are all well.
Feel the pounds melting

Hi all, i hope you're having a good day with the diet :)

I have have just finishd my first litre and my first milkshake. Might have all my 790 meal tonight if i go swimming.

I weighed about 8.12 this morning, so i think my lil slip up last night hasnt made much of a difference. But by the time i have had my 3 litres, i know i will weigh more. I dont mind tho because its all water.

I want to get to 8.7 (goal) in the next 2 weeks.

We can do this :)

Hello there,
I would love to join the challenge as I only lost 2lbs this week :( but need the motivation.
So heres to another stone by the 13th august!!
Today I have had 3 shakes 1 soup and 3ltrs of water.
Good luck to all and to peachy thankyou for starting this thread.
All the best xxxxx

Hi Peachy,
Count me in too please it will be a good challenge as I need to lose 22lbs by the time my other half comes back from the Faulklands on 27th August!!
Today I have had 3 shakes and 2 ltrs of water so far.
Good luck to you all.

Hello,
I have had a litre so far and one milkshake!!!!
How you all doing?
peachy
x

Back