Who is with me??? Another stone by 13th August

Starlightz theres a few other ladies that drink 5-6ltrs and most have better losses then those who drink 3-4 or less.

OOOOOOHHHH thanks for that carebear much appreciated I now know when it slows to drink more!!
all the best xxxx

HI ladies
Hope you are all well.
I know i started this group but It seems to be me who is performing worst of all on this.
I have been good all week but my "get up and go" has "got up and gone". I am a bit fed up and missing food. I also have a weigh in today and the scales show a no change. It is near TOTM but its getting me down.
peachy
x

well girls. I managed to lose 2lbs, better then nothing i suppose but don't think i will quite make it another stone.
sorry i let you down but am now looking to get my other 3lbs off and make my total loss 3stone by the time we go away.
peachy
x

August target - 20lb Lost - 7lb ;)

Peachy

Well done on your loss. Please don't get yourself down. As you said it's nearly your totm so you are probably retaining water. Plus you've had consistantly good losses and have done fabulously to lose nearly 3 stone so you should be proud of yourself.

You are not letting anyone down. We are all here to support each other. I love this thread and reading your signature really motivates me so thank you!!

Hi there Peachy, Firstly may I say you have done amazing and you have not let anyone down we all know our losses will go up and down but you have kept this thread going and you will continue to do so. You can only lose what your able to and next week you could lose more so dont give up please, just smile and say heres to next week. All the very best xxxx

Thanks girls,
My CDC suggested that i try 790 if i start to struggle. But i have decided to stick with the sole source and maybe use the 790 if i have a special occassion.
She said i should treat today as a new start, and try to get into a new frame of mind about the diet.
Oh I hope she is right. I must admit i feel more positive today but maybe thats just because the sun is out and i get to see my OH tonight.
Oh well
love you all
peachy
x

Glad you're feeling a bit better today hun. You've done so well and lost so much weight so far, it's only natural to get down every now and again. Well done for kepping on going!!

Hello ladies,
I was at a christening yesterday and stuck to the fizzy water. Went out last night and i did have one drink but then back on the fizzy water.
Felt fab yesterday, all glamourous in a dress and stuff. Sun came out as well and a lovely day was had by all.
Hope you are all good and all behaving yourself.
peachy
x

7 more days to go ladies.
How did you all do at the weekend?
I had some chicken and salad on sat and on sunday some tuna. Stuck to my shakes and said no to all the alcohol.
Come on girls not long to go
today i have had 1.5litres and on my first choc mint shake of the day
peachy
x

Lost a measly 1/2 lb at wi today, but that takes me to my 2 stone off. Yipee

7 Lb off for this challenge, will have to be x good this week.

Well done Sazzy.

I've just got back from WI and I am delighted that I have lost 5lbs which means I've lost 17lb in two weeks. I'm very very happy!!:D:D:D

Off to post on some other threads too cos very excited....

Good luck for the last week guys

xx

Great stuff girls.
Just keep up that positive thinking and remember why you are doing this.
peachy
x

Back