Who Knew?

kel78

I am on add a meal week and had to say munch has just made the most delicious herb leaf salad ive ever eaten. If she would have put salad in front of me two months ago i would have been like is this a starter? or something unmentionable. Anyway i just thought i'd share my new found appreciation for healthy food. It made me feel so good.

sounds lovely! care to share what was in it? i'm on add a meal in 2 weeks and i am not a lettuce lover at all! xxx

It was ded simple herb leaf salad spring onions pickled gherkins cucumber but was so nice she is ded inventive so just ask her if you want some inspiration x

Funny you should say that as we went to Nando's at the weekend for my birthday and I saw a waiter passing with a salad for someone and thought how delicious it looked - and had one too!

Thank you so much for this post. I think my ultimate goal in doing this program is the hope and desire that my taste palatte changes so that I enjoy healthy foods. I have lately had a desire for a nice salad. Unfortunately on optifast we don't have an AAM week option but I am looking forward to the white protein and veg phase although the thought of adding food is a bit scary. I will have done 16 wks on my birthday Nov 20. I will still have a long ways to go. My greatest fear is gaining the weight back:eek:. Thanks again for the post and to all who have replied.
edi

Back