Votes: 21 38.2%
  • Me and friends

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Me and parents

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Me and everyone

Votes: 10 18.2%

• Total voters
Me, hubby and my kids - oh and you lot of course lol!

Umm, just me actually. Frankly I try to keep it from myself too, but I am so nosy!

yeah sorry, i did mean you :)

thanks - I wanted it to have been me.......... but didnt wanna say 'oh brill thats great, thanks and then someone else to read on and think, erm rainbow I dont think she was talking to you!'

Im glad we've talked about weight in numbers these last two days as two separate people have said I dont look as heavy as I am - feeling slightly better bout baring all on hol (dont worry I dont actually bare all!) xxx

Mr Taz and my parents know. I think I have put it on here a few time too. I am quite happy to tell people what I weighed when I started and when they ask how much I have lost I point to myself and say 'this much'!

I am actually more comfortable sharing my weight with people who are also overweight. I guess this is because they would not judge me like others might.

Yeah - I know what you mean about it being easier sharing it with other people who are overweight. Its funny though, cos yes as you say you have mentioned your weight on here before, but I cant remember what you said you were! We obv place much more importance on it than others do xx

Just me and OH, can't remember if I have said on here yet, I just find it really embarassing. I know I shouldn't cos I am actively doing something about it now.

Should I publicly come out of the closet and reveal all? :rolleyes::p

Yup - come on wish, tell us all - a problem shared is a problem halved and all that! xxx

I find it easier to share now as I am doing something about it and I can easily say "yeah I'm over 14 stone but I soon won't be!"

i done mind sayin on here cause were all in the same boat and i know i wudnt be judged. also i dont really know people on here if my friends used it i wouldnt say on here. i cant even remember if i have already put it on the forum

Me and slimming world only, this issue caused a huge row with me and my partner as I wouldnt tell him how much I weighed a few weeks ago. I was too embarassed, so its interesting to see I m not the only one who doesnt tell their OHs

First time I did SW, just told OH really as was so embarrased to be 16 1/2 stone for my height 5'3". Still embarrassed but not so much now. I tell anyone who wants to know in the hope that it gives me the incentive to get to my target weight ASAP.

I haven't told my OH, but he knows how much I've lost and how much (roughly) I'd like to lose, so he must have some idea! He knows its an embarrassing subject for me. Once I've hit target I'll probably be telling complete strangers how much I've lost!!

I have told my husband, soon I will weight less than him!! Also my mum and sister, as my sister goes to SW with me and a do the weight ins so, I know hers.

Since losing 2 stone, lots of people have being complimenting me, makes me wonder how bad i looked before though....

Back