Who missed me??? :P

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
Hey girls and boys!

Your beloved st.Fern is back on the net thanks to dear ol' BT! About time too, this is our third week in the house! ( 3 weeks with no unlimited access to internet, omg! lol)

But it's okay, i'm back online and ready to hand out my saintly advise and then complain when i can't follow it myself! :p

Iv currently taken up running- or atleast i will be running when i get to that stage, right now im doing the sw beginners guide- I have new sports bra on way and bought new running trainers today at Mall.. am braving the cold 2-3 nights a week at the mo and am swimming 1-2 times a week.

Iv also re-set my target at 9 stone 8.5lbs which will bring me to my 5 stone award. i'm currently 10stone 4.5 lbs, which makes me 3.5lbs over target weight, (had my 18th and with moving into the house i'm not suprised) but have been back on track 100% this week and hope to be atleast 2lbs lighter.
Iv set myself 11 weeks to lose the 10.5 lbs to my new target and have booked a full body swedish massage, so thats my motivation.

I hope you guys havnt been too lost with me haha, i'v really missed you guys!!!

XOX

Yaaaaaayyyy!!! Welcome back hun! You've been missed.

Good luck with the new target, as well as the running. I don't get running. Why run when you can drive? ;)

Yaaaaaayyyy!!! Welcome back hun! You've been missed.

Good luck with the new target, as well as the running. I don't get running. Why run when you can drive? ;)

I can't say i'm past the stage where i calculate how much quicker it would have been to drive it hahaha :D i feel good for it though, and all for a good cause. I hope to run Race for Life this year!!

Good to have you back love. X

Hey Fern, welcome back! You sound like you're bright eyed and bushy tailed and ready to get back to business! You are a different person to the deflated one we saw last week!! I love it!! Good luck chick with your new mission!!X

Hi Fern, nice to know that you'll be back more regularly. Good luck with your new target xx

We all missed you Fern! Nice to have you back x

welcome back fern have a hug *hug*

i hate not having internet when i move house always takes them ages to set it up lol!

good luck with your mission luv u sound dedicated! X

Hey Hun...of course you were missed!

Glad to see you are now internet ready!
Running??? wowsers! Good luck with that one!

xxx

Hey girls and boys!

Your beloved st.Fern is back on the net thanks to dear ol' BT! About time too, this is our third week in the house! ( 3 weeks with no unlimited access to internet, omg! lol)

But it's okay, i'm back online and ready to hand out my saintly advise and then complain when i can't follow it myself! :p

Iv currently taken up running- or atleast i will be running when i get to that stage, right now im doing the sw beginners guide- I have new sports bra on way and bought new running trainers today at Mall.. am braving the cold 2-3 nights a week at the mo and am swimming 1-2 times a week.

Iv also re-set my target at 9 stone 8.5lbs which will bring me to my 5 stone award. i'm currently 10stone 4.5 lbs, which makes me 3.5lbs over target weight, (had my 18th and with moving into the house i'm not suprised) but have been back on track 100% this week and hope to be atleast 2lbs lighter.
Iv set myself 11 weeks to lose the 10.5 lbs to my new target and have booked a full body swedish massage, so thats my motivation.

I hope you guys havnt been too lost with me haha, i'v really missed you guys!!!

XOX

Yay! we have missed your quacking avatar!

Lol talk about a lame duck joke!

WB hun!

Back