1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Who needs a kick?!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by HellieCopter, 17 August 2009 Social URL.

1. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Woman vs Cake

Someone KICK ME!!!

I've had such a bad weekend off plan. Wine, food, cake....oh the cake.

I need to give myself a serious good talking to. And I need someone to boot me in the (rather large) derriere!!

Anyone else been off the wagon big style this weekend? Want to join me in a mass arse-kicking?!?! LOL!

*bends over and assumes the position*

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. jaylou

jaylou Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

judimac likes this.
  4. jaylou

jaylou Well-Known Member

Did it hurt!!!

5. bettylollypop

bettylollypop soon to be skinny minnie

I will join you hellie, i had a terrible weekend. Jaylou lol x

6. jodidi

jodidi Well-Known Member

I love the boot (she says as she winces and bends over next to Helliecopter)!

I have indulged enough the last few days for 5 grown men, lol!

7. icklerockchick

icklerockchick slow but steady!

lol that is one HUGE boot up the backside as required! yeh i embraced the marks n spencer dine in for tenner offer at the weekend lol! plenty oil on the chicken and butter on the potatoes and most of the bottle of wine! ah well it was sooooo nice :D thats what the weekends are for eh? :) and well sometimes weekdays too lol im not fussy!!

X

8. Julianne_julz

Julianne_julz Bears dont dig on dancin'

lol Jaylou that's huge!! haha!! *does a run-up style booting* for all those who need it!! xxx

9. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Well-Known Member

Lol. I will join you. I have only been half on the plan due to birthday cake and meals out (which were good foods but the cake obviously isnt!). Back on plan with 100% dedication up until (and hopefully on) my holiday!

10. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Woman vs Cake

PMSL!! Jay that boot is appropriately sized for the job. I needed that serious kicking!!!!!

Good to have your company ladies...I mean, sorry you weren't on plan (except you SJ, you're allowed...birthdays are legitimate reasons to eat cake!). Consider ourselves kicked!!! :D

11. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

lol at the boot!!!

12. jodidi

jodidi Well-Known Member

Ouch! *rubbing very sore behind*

13. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

LOL......Hellie if that boot doesn't do the trick then I don't know what will, LOL....well done Jaylou. X

14. cara08

cara08 Well-Known Member

loving the boot!! we all need it at some point or we wouldn't be human if we didn't have a slip up now and again x

15. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

The kick up the jacksi you all gave me last week worked a treat (and I believe you gave me one Heli!) so here's returning the favour, albeit in a minor way! (Love the boot!):asskick:

16. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Well-Known Member

Joylou, loved the boot, your not taking prisoners with that are you lol. Hope its working hun xx