Who needs a kick?!

HellieCopter

Gold Member
Someone KICK ME!!!

I've had such a bad weekend off plan. Wine, food, cake....oh the cake.

I need to give myself a serious good talking to. And I need someone to boot me in the (rather large) derriere!!

Anyone else been off the wagon big style this weekend? Want to join me in a mass arse-kicking?!?! LOL!

*bends over and assumes the position*

boot.gif

I will join you hellie, i had a terrible weekend. Jaylou lol x

I love the boot (she says as she winces and bends over next to Helliecopter)!

I have indulged enough the last few days for 5 grown men, lol!

lol that is one HUGE boot up the backside as required! yeh i embraced the marks n spencer dine in for tenner offer at the weekend lol! plenty oil on the chicken and butter on the potatoes and most of the bottle of wine! ah well it was sooooo nice :D thats what the weekends are for eh? :) and well sometimes weekdays too lol im not fussy!!

X

Lol. I will join you. I have only been half on the plan due to birthday cake and meals out (which were good foods but the cake obviously isnt!). Back on plan with 100% dedication up until (and hopefully on) my holiday!

PMSL!! Jay that boot is appropriately sized for the job. I needed that serious kicking!!!!!

Good to have your company ladies...I mean, sorry you weren't on plan (except you SJ, you're allowed...birthdays are legitimate reasons to eat cake!). Consider ourselves kicked!!! :D

Ouch! *rubbing very sore behind*

The kick up the jacksi you all gave me last week worked a treat (and I believe you gave me one Heli!) so here's returning the favour, albeit in a minor way! (Love the boot!):asskick:

Back