Who never eats on weigh in day?????

xxtannyxx

i will be slim
I always stuggle on weigh in day!
i feel like i dont want to eat coz i dont want to weigh anymore!!!:(

does anyone else do this?

ive just had my healthy b(2 slices of weight watchers bread(thick slice))and cheese taken fom my healthy a choice
and a mug of tea,because i felt so dizzy coz i was hungry,

but now i feel like i aint going to lose now!!!

Whats wrong with me? lol

I do this. And I know it's ridiculous.
I think we do it (I do anyway), to make up for some slips during the week, and I feel safe if I haven't eaten.

But then I get anxious because I know my weightloss that night will be down to me not eating that day, it isn't a real loss. And besides, if we develop silly habits like this, we won't keep it off.

I WI at lunch time so I always have the same breakfast and 2 cups of tea.
As long as you do the same every week, it won't make a difference to your weight loss. i'd recommend having breakfast and lunch on WI days because otherwise you are going to struggle and it will be a chore every week.
Try having something light, you'll feel better.

I know what you mean hun, but I just think what you weigh in at is what you weigh, so each week I make sure I have my breakfast, and then I get weighed at lunchtime, so every week I know that ive been weighed after eating something, and thats the true weight that day, if that makes sense?! lol :)

I WI at 7pm so have my brekkie and lunch but i have my tea once i come back from class - you need to eat though hun!
Last week at 5.30pm i ate a packet of hula hoops and a cadburys creme egg!!!! Still lost 1.5lb at WI :8855:

i dont' eat OR drink before wi!! i know it's bad but i've done it for ages now so im scared to change! weigh in is at lunch time though so that's not too bad!

Hula hoops are light......They've got holes in!!! :8855:

Oh i agree with you all,

i always have breakfast on weigh day and a lite lite lunch then my dinner once im back,but i always find im more hungry on WI day!!

ive one this last week and when i did sw before so am a bit nervous to change now..xx:confused:

I don't eat anything, but that's more down to WI being at 9.30am and having two children to get ready and out of the door by 9am!! I can go without breakast, they can't, and I don't get time to do both!!

I never eat before WI but that's only because I WI at 9:30 in the morning. Then me and a group of girls from my meeting have a big SW friendly brunch afterwards :D

I WI at 9.45am, so it's not quite so bad for me - I do always have breakfast, but I always have the same thing - 2 weetabix with milk, a banana, a few strawberries (if I've got them in) and either 1 cup of coffee or 1 can of diet coke. I work on the basis that if I have exactly the same every week it won't make any difference.

You ladies are so luck to be weighed so early!
I get weighed in at 6pm, and usually wait all day to eat, I rarely drink either.
Some days I am ravenous and it's torture, and others I don't feel too hungry.
Too scared to change the way I do it now. Eeek.

You ladies are so luck to be weighed so early!
I get weighed in at 6pm, and usually wait all day to eat, I rarely drink either.
Some days I am ravenous and it's torture, and others I don't feel too hungry.
Too scared to change the way I do it now. Eeek.

I weigh in at 6:45pm and couldnt do this - i have to eat on weight day!

Maybe on a really good week (planwise), change your ways and have something, then you still lose at your weigh in and then you can break this 'starving' habit...

i am worried you are all going to pass out getting to class through weakness!!!

x:eek:x

I AGREE DEVOTCHKA!

i weigh in at 7pm and wont get home till 20:30pm!!!!

its a nightmare,im clock watching at the mo lol

glad to see u have joined the

10lb Challenge hun!!!!

good luck!!!

I weigh in at 6:45pm and couldnt do this - i have to eat on weight day!

Maybe on a really good week (planwise), change your ways and have something, then you still lose at your weigh in and then you can break this 'starving' habit...

i am worried you are all going to pass out getting to class through weakness!!!

x:eek:x

Yeah, you're right. That's a fantastic idea. I just need to get through a whole week on the plan 100% :p

I usually take loads of fruit and diet coke for the minute after I have been weighed. Haha.

I AGREE DEVOTCHKA!

i weigh in at 7pm and wont get home till 20:30pm!!!!

its a nightmare,im clock watching at the mo lol

glad to see u have joined the

10lb Challenge hun!!!!

good
luck!!!

Thank you sweet!
I think we need to take lead from Ellebear and start eating light meals on the wi day when we've had a really good week. Hopefully, it won't affect us too much!
I can't keep starving myself!

My WI is at 9.30 so i just have a small coffee when i get up and take my breakfast with me to eat when i have been weighed. A lot of my class do this.

I WI at 7:00pm and I eat breakfast, lunch and snacks of fruit before WI along with drinking my 2 litres of water, i personally think I couldnt get through a day not eating just to save what could be 1lb on the scales id get fed up and WI day would seem like a chore so id give up

I dont eat before weigh in either, but i do get weighed at 10am in the morning, you will still lose weight hun, i think its really only if your drinking litres of water beforehand that it could possibly affect your result alot. But dont worry, good luck xx

Back