Who never eats on weigh in day?????

Sob, I dont eat on weigh in day...I just cant!
I never used to drink either (weigh in is around 5) but now I have 2 children to look after all day I do 'allow' myself a black coffee in the morning.

Sad and stupid bu I just cant help it!

I eat and drink normally until about 2 then wait til after weigh in for tea. I normally eat at about 6 so just push it back to 8 once I'm home. The first couple of weeks I hardly ate on weigh in day but all it did was freak me out. I can't handle hunger pangs, they make me panic and I feel sick. I get a popping noise in the back of my throat too which is just weird so it's just not worth it for me. I ate breakfast and lunch on my 3rd week and still lost a fairly decent amount so was quite pleased. It means I can do it every week now because it's the same.

I chose not to eat after about 2, and then get weighed at 7:30

It doesn't matter what you do, just as long as you do the same every week

aww no worries chick - i wanted to say my bit, but never meant to offend you or anyone xxxx big hug back xxx

I can't believe that so many of you don't eat before a weigh in! Even the morning weigh in crew! It's just a really bad eating habit.

It's not as if it will make any difference long term to your weight, if you do the same every week. But by not eating you are putting your body into starvation mode! So whatever you eat next your body converts to fat cells and instead it will burn muscle tissue. It's just not healthy!

But that's my tuppence!

how about you all risk a 'change' by changing your routine next weigh in eat small amounts aften on weigh in day write down what you ate and when and just eat exactly the same every week! that way it will just be same

how about you all risk a 'change' by changing your routine next weigh in eat small amounts aften on weigh in day write down what you ate and when and just eat exactly the same every week! that way it will just be same

I agree Gemma, thats what i was trying to say in my post.

I can imagine its hard to break habits, but it must be better long term x

i know its hard break habbits. i have a little routine id never change so i know how easy it is to get a eating habbit.

on weigh in i:
make sure clothes i wore last time are washed and ready (yes ppl in group think i own same clothes LOL)
i weigh at 5.30 and i eat breakfast, small dinner at 12.30 then i wont eat anything major but i'll drink water until 3.30 but if its hot i'll drink all ay through til weigh in as i wont dehydrate just becaus of extra 1lb on scale! i'll always have a mullerlite b4 i go aswell so i dont feel hungry (tesco/subway) next door so if m starving after weigh in im more likely go off the plan! and even i wont eat a large meal just before weigh in!

Back