Who stays for class .. do u find it helps with weight loss

If I remember rightly SW have done research and people who stay to class tend to lose more than those who weigh and run ... reason enough for staying I would think :)

Honestly, I think it entirely depends on the group and the consultant - the first group I ever joined was amazing, really lively and friendly and the consultant was brill. She had lost over 10st herself, looked amazing and was really passionate about helping us. It was motivating, so inspiring and I went every week and stayed for the whole thing. Since then I have been to two or three other groups. While there was nothing particularly 'wrong' with them, I never found them as helpful as that first one. I'd stay for class, but didn't feel I was getting a lot out of it. Also, i found when I was going to class, if I moussed one because of work or something, that would trigger a fall off the wagon. I'm doing it at home this time.

I love class, I love my C and love the other members, I love being inspirational to others and love when I need inspiration from them.

Stay to class wins everytime for me x

I stay for most of image therapy - it's between 5.30 and 6.30, but I have to leave at 6.15 to get a bus home, so I've time to grab tea before I go to my chorus (go striaght to SW from work on the bus, and then am at chorus til 10) I do find it interesting, and it's nice to chat to the other members and get their hints and tips - especially as there are a few target members in the group!

I'm part of the social team at my group, I love the interaction with everybody, and I love helping people if they've had a bad week because motivating them, motivates me to stay on track.
Everybody is really friendly and my consultant is fabulous. The amount of times I've looked up syn values for other members, and told new members they shouldn't be having things like flavoured water etc. it is an amazing feeling helping other people! & by doing that it helps me keep on track too :D

Back