Who survived Christmas on the SW plan? :)

Pearlie

Hi Everyone

Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas & New Year! :)

This year, I tried... but failed to stick to the SW plan over Christmas again. I'm so disappointed with myself but instead of worrying about it today is a new day, a new start and although I'm back at work I'm trying to be positive about getting back on the SW plan properly from today. I guess this is the problem of doing SW at home and not facing a proper weigh in with a SW class....

I'm not weighting myself now until the end of the month as I'm going to do an entire month of being really good on the SW plan, hoping that will help with the damage I did over Christmas (as last year I put on 7lbs and probably did the same this year even though I had good intentions....) Lets just hope I manage to shift a few pounds by the end of the month.

I just wondered how everyone else was doing? Did you manage to maintain the SW plan/your weight over Christmas? Is there anyone else starting with new goals for 2015?

Hope you are all doing well and good luck with the SW plan this week!

xx

Hi. I had great intentions for Christmas, I was going to have a few treats Christmas day and boxing day then get back on plan to minimise the damage. It didn't quite work out like that unfortunately and at weigh in on new years day I had a gain of 6.5lbs!!

I'm not going to beat myself up about it, even if that last half stone took me months to get off, because I enjoyed the naughtiness after being so good for the best part of last year, and having had a bereavement just after Christmas and a friend in the middle of a cancer scare I have been reminded that there's so much more to life than worrying about gaining a few pounds!!

Enjoying being back on plan, even if it means being full of wind again and weeing all day and night, it feels good to be back in control and hope the scales are kind this week. Back to zumba tonight, it's going to be a shocker after doing no exercise for two weeks, but it will be fun. Sweaty, but fun.

I had every intention of following it all Christmas but it didn't really work! I was ok until I went to my parents for Christmas. Most days were ok but Christmas Day was a 'whatever the best option was' sort of day as I didn't have control over the cooking etc.

Only put on 2lb so the options I choose must have been fairly good.

Been really good this week and tried a couple of days on the new SP plan. Back to the gym this week too!

I stayed on plan 75% of the time. I was off work for 2 weeks and lost 2lb over this time. Not as much as usual but am really pleased with a loss at all! I only started SW in November so am still feeling very motivated; long may it continue!

Next year get so ill you can't eat. It happened to me and I lost 7.5lbs! I still don't know if it was worth it haha. I planed to gain!

I gained 9.5 pounds :(

But back on it, I want that gain gone in 3 weeks. Christmas is once a year, I enjoyed it and am not actually enjoying being back to proper, healthy food.

I gained fourteen pounds.....................

Wow! Gazter ... you even outdid me ;) lol . I had 2 weeks off and was eating to gain as I was so far below target it wasn't funny (I was looking drawn and gaunt). I ate everything in sight and gained 10 & a half pounds - which took me slap bang to my target weight.

I'm now back on plan to lose 3lb to take me to the lower end of target range - but am seriously tempted to keep going until I'm 10 & a half under again just so I can have another binge ;) :8855:

Oh I was expecting much, much worse than 10 1/2 ... I hoovered up home made cake, puddings, chocolates, cheese, fresh dates, biscuits, buffet nibbles and anything else available in industrial sized quantities :D (well - unless it looked remotely healthy, obviously ;) )

I don't drink though, which might have been the only thing that saved me from my expected 16 - 20lb gain!

I decided I was going to enjoy myself, went home for 2 weeks to stay with my parents and while I made as many meals as possible slimming world style, there were those that weren't.

not to mention the copious amounts of alcohol that were also consumed haha!!

Missed weigh in between Christmas and new year due to travelling and stuff so was expecting a massive gain

then, on New Years eve I got hit with a stomach bug, couldn't eat anything for 4 days and had a much quieter new year than planned and managed to lose 3 pounds,
now im not saying that I enjoyed being ill but it definitely helped to sort out the damage I had done haha!!
Back on track now and honestly I missed it a little bit, I like cooking for just myself, I don't have to worry about making something every one will eat or having to have something I don't want instead!

I was quite good but gained 4 pounds. My biggest gain so far - just wanted to kick the chair in a childish tantrum.
Week after I came back fighting though, lost 4 and a half, just need to keep that going, LOL!

Did not stay om plan from the 23 dec till 2jan but im happy with that enjoyed myself and it was also my birthaday on 31dec so it only once a year that i would take this much time off plan.

Main thing im back on plan better than before

1/2 pound on Christmas Eve, 2.5 on New years Eve then another 1 on last night so a total of 4 over Christmas. I can handle that. back on it like a car bonnet now though - I have a very short nuns outfit to get in to at the end of feb. And also a NYPD costume. I have it in my head that I'll look like Beyonce in "About a boy" video. Put it this way the fact that I'm not black is the least of my problems where that image is concerned!!

I lost 1lb christmas week and then gave myself 4 days off over new year. My unofficial gain, as I couldn't make it to weigh in was 6lbs. I'm hoping that's all bloat as i don't deserve that gain. 2-3lbs yes but 6!!!
I'm doing EESP this week and so far loving it.

I didn't stay on plan at all and put on 4lbs from 14 Dec to 5 Jan (weighed in once in between but at a 'target'). This took me out of target by a lb which I lost last week, though I'm at the top of target. Now I'm cutting back a little to get to the bottom of target and I'll see if I feel like carrying on. Pretty happy with that though.

I stayed on plan and ate amazing foods happy to have lost 1lbs - I will definitely do that again for all the yearly specials like valentines day, Easter, birthday and Xmas etc

Attachments

• image-2997909931.jpg
    image-2997909931.jpg
    533.1 KB · Views: 69
I put on 4.5 after Christmas but lost 3.5 after new year so in all I'm only 1 lb up which I can live with. It could have been much worse!!x

Back