Who thinks I can reach my goal?

Congrats Sahara your doing great xx

As predicted, hair turned out weird and am now trying a repair job! Blonde roots and brown hair not a good look. And the blonde didn't even cover my bloody grey. Diet going well though.

Hair repaired. Phew! Now getting stuck into celebrity big brother to while away my food free evenings.

Dont worry Sahara back on track 2moro, its going to happen from time to time, dont beat yourself up about it xxxx

Not been so great food wise in the last few days, then this morning found out that a friend has lost her battle with cancer.
I've been sat at work this morning trying to battle my demons, but I know I'm going to turn to food.
Planning on getting back into it on Tuesday. I know this will delay me, but I do want to carry on, just can't do it when I feel like this.
xXx

Hey honey, how are you doing? xx

Hi Redhead, and Shazziebelle.
I'm back. Had a crappy few weeks with a few people dying. Not been into Cambridge. Lost 9 in week 1 then gained 7!!!!

Well, all that is behind me now. I feel like I'm starting week 1 again but back in the zone.

I need to keep reminding myself how euphoric, happy and slim(er) I felt when I did 8 days 100%.

Looking forward to catching up with you all on here,

X

Back