Who was your shameless teenage crush??

brideweightwar

I saw my sisters facebook status yesterday which said All i want for xmas is Robert Patterson. She is only 13!!! It got me thinking who was i shameless in love with at her age.

Mine was River Phoenix. Ever since i seen him in Stand By Me. I really believed i was gonna marry him at the time lol!! He was already dead when i discovered who he was, but no 1 told me for ages. Then the day i found out he was dead i remember being shattered and crying and everything!!!! I think i was about 12. lol!!!

So who was ur shameless love when you were younger.

My really young teenager crush was Tony Curtis. God how lad does that make me.
muere-tony-curtis-espartaco.jpg

My young adult crush was Pierce Brosnan.

Pierce-Brosnan-en-plena-juventud.jpg

Today give me Simon Cowell anyday lol !!! He would be such a good conversationalist as well.........as well as what ha ha

simon-cowell-i.jpg

Mine was Dieter Brummer from Home and Away- He played Shane Parrish, I wonder what he looks like now?? off to have a gander if I can

Mine was josh hartnet or even Chester Bennington from linkin park now and since was 16 johnny depp after seein him in from he'll mmmmmmmm

Ellebear I was a Zac fan!! I loved saved by the bell. Zac isnt so hot now, but i did notice mario lopez is now a commentator on fights in the states and he is still hot!!!!!!

Dieter Brummer! I forgot he even existed!

I adored Leonardo Dicaprio (sadly not outgrown him yet), Kavana, and Bogdan Drazic from Heartbreak High, played by Callan Mulvey. Oh and Devon Sawa :D

I'm sure there's more, but my brain has wiped them!

Mine was Dieter Brummer from Home and Away- He played Shane Parrish, I wonder what he looks like now?? off to have a gander if I can

Oooh Dieter, loved him!!!!

Brad Pitt in Thelma and Louise
Weird crush....Jack Nicholson
Sam Elliot
Kris Kristophersson
Tom Selleck

Haha I'm only 29, but I love an older man!!! Especially rugged, strong older men lol :)

mine was RICK ASTLEY!!!!
and as you may guess from the name i still love him now,lol!
i have loved him since i was 9 and im not ever stopping,never have-never will-hahahaha!!!!

mine was RICK ASTLEY!!!!
and as you may guess from the name i still love him now,lol!
i have loved him since i was 9 and im not ever stopping,never have-never will-hahahaha!!!!

Does that mean you are never gonna give him up, never gonna let him down!? :clap:

My crush was Morten from Aha and Axel Rose (ew now though!)

Always prefered Zac but Slater is yummy now - was in Nip/Tuck

My list is long

Judd Nelson
Johnny Depp
Charlie Sheen
Emilio Estevez
Rob Lowe
Val Kilmer
River Phoenix (RIP)
Mathew Broderick
John Taylor (Duran Duran)
Robert Downey Jr