WHO WILL BE WATCHING......

Hi Oli

Last night I never watched tv , I put the V+ on and I was watching living with the dead , where she went to a family house where they were seeing shadows and hearing things on the stairs and in the hall way , it was with Mia Dolon . Do you see that one , they have so much on Tv these days you can't keep up with it lol . What was on BBC3 ?

BTW , Hows CD diet going , have you got much to lose ?
And are you doing SS+

no, i am finished really.... doing cd/oli diet! Working ok, you know what its like. My sis in law is a counsellor so i have a bit more free reign! Lost about 9 stone, i was one of the lucky ones who found it relatively easy, well, compared to some. Suppose i was just resigned to this being how it was. I did it, it worked (thank god).

The thing on last night was about a 20 year old kid who claimed he was possessed by the spirit of abraham and he healed ppl of cancer, pain, oh you name it! Was interesting but i think it was a big money spinner.

Living with the dead was good last night, scared the b-jesus out of me when they spoke about witches, ooh! Is Most Haunted live on soon? I love it, i am an ADDICT!

So your sis is a CDC , well that is good , blimey , you lost alot 9 stone wow .
And found it easy , i'm CDing now finding a few weak moments .
so you say you are doing your own thing , you mean just cutting back when you feel the need ?
I have to watch that on V+ living with the dead , i also have corrie on V+ , now do you watch soaps lol
Mosted hauted live , will have to check up on that , hey the other night with living with the dead with Mia dolan where I had it on V+ I was watching it alone and my son came down , hes almost 15 and scared the life out of me .
So do you think he healed people of cancer ? my mum has that , she has months to live , she was told in Jan this year , she is 63 .
how are you today oli ?
Btw my Jackie

I'm really sorry to hear about your Mum, thats really sad. I hope the time she has you all enjoy together. Losing a parent is horrible, i lost my Dad 9 years ago but and yes it does get less raw but its still heartbreaking, i think at any age your parents are meant to be immortal.

I don't think he had any skills, imo, i think he was a con but it was interesting. I love all those spooky people, i love getting my fortune read.

Oh yeah, Jackie, i love the soaps - i am sceaming at the telly, tell her Danielle, tell her! Heard last night Archie tries to kill Danielle then she tells Ronnie, then Archie convinces Ronnie Danielle is mad and Ronnie tells her to get out her life, then she leaves but puts the locket in her glass of champayne at the wedding so she knows its the truth- then someone dies but who is it???? Ahhhh the plot thickens x

hi Oli

Hey last night I see living with the dead , that women Johnny , she is so hyper hehe .
Yes i'm loving eastenders at the moe , but corrie is going a little down hill , mum said they had new writers .
Thanks Oli , and also sorry to hear about your dad , 9 years is a long time without him .
Sometimes when i go in the newsagents I look at the mags to see what is happening in the sopas If I think its a good story line at the time , and I read that was going to Happen , yes I wonder who will die ? huh , wonder if we can find out before lol .
How is your day so far , I've just helped my son while he is at school with his papers , and still loads todo as he loves spending these days , who doesn't :)
So whats tonights line up for Tv ?

Hi Oli , last night you mean ? I have it on V plus so that will be watched tonight I hope , because my 5 year old stays up , so if she is up I can't :-(
I also like gordon Ramsey too , missed last weeks one as the Vplus failed , huh strange , I had time left on it too , can't think why .
How have you been ?
Now can I help myself to one of your lovely cakes lol! I'm sure you won't miss one lol

Oli , where are you ? Hope your having a good easter , Well there was nothing much on Tv last night I did watch creepy , but was so tired I had to V+ it , so will go back to that .
Anything I've missed I need to buy a Tv mag and circle all my Favs in there :)
Catch you soon

hey Jackie, how are you? sorry been missing in action!! You know how easter is, bloomin ppl visiting and q's everywhere - grrrrr!!

Gotta scoot off but did you see whats coming up in eastenders?? Ronnie is pregnant too and its Jacks baby!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

OH my god , NO lol , wonder if she keeps it
Did you have a good Easter , i watched living with the dead last night , what do you think of that Johny ? unsure really if she has the gift , also she starts shouting alot too lol
Did you see it last night ?

Back