Who Would Be Your Dream SW Consultant?

Scarlet Daisy

Hungry For Life
My dream SW consultant would be Yoda, the little green Jedi Master, from Star Wars.

As I stated in another thread; Yoda has the best reply to any pleas of "Help me get back my motivation!" etc.

"Do, or do not. There is no try"

...is his mantra. Awesome.

Also, he could teach me Jedi powers, which I could use to fool the scales, on star* week.

Who would you choose to be your ideal consultant, and why?

*No pun intended.

As I am yet to have my first weigh in, I feel I ought to answer Sally - my SW consultant :)

Firstly, she has managed to lose 10st herself, which is so inspiring it is unreal, then she managed to settle my nerves when I walked into a room surrounded by women!! And of course she managed to explain how the diet works lol. What could be an improvement on that?

[sucking up now over!] :)

mine would be Ronan Keating....hahahah, ...its those irish eyes...yumyum.. and syn free, lol

I believe as an Irishman he is only syn free on a green day ;)

simon cowell... i'd do anything he asked me to, including losing weight ;) ... 'yes master' :p :D :eek: :rotflmao:

Henry Cavill who plays Charles Brandon in The Tudors...OR James Marsden...OR Robert Pattinson as Edward...

Ok - so those they would be ACE I would actually go with Shakira as she has a beautiful figure but with the much needed girly curves.

So I doubt she's ever been overweight, but she could do SW AND give us belly dancing classes ;-)

george clooney or gerrard butler who would care about losin weight if you had them to stare at !

Ooooo, Sticky a girl after my own heart - Henry Cavill - he is gorgeous isn't he!!!

I think maybe Christian Bale or Renee Zellweggar - the one piles on weight for Bridget Jones and the other loses masses of weight for some of his film roles - and then they get back to normal again quite quickly, so maybe they could help me lose a bit of extra weight too - not masses though, I prefer not to 'Crash' diet!!!

Dribble, dribble, robert pattinson!!! yummy!

To be honest it would be my SWC Jackie, she is brilliant. If it wasnt for her I wouldnt of got past the first week as I always gave up!

Derren Brown he could make the illusion that i was thin !!!!!!!!!!!! OR Paul Mckenna he could hypnotise everyone into believing that I am thin x

Definitely Alan Rickman! Dressed as Snape! ;)

OMG, ask a bunch of (mostly) women who their dream SW consultant would be... And they all start thinking via their hormones! There I was, explaining why Yoda (Jedi Master) would be an ideal choice, and quoting his wisdom and everything... But NO, you lot are all "OOooh Keanu Reeves, or a naked man, or Westlife!". Squiddie, on the other hand, voted for HERSELF!

Sometimes I get the impression that you aren't taking this post seriously enough. Mind you...Jude Law...

haha... actually, i was thinking this thread had turned into more of a lust-fest than a SW-contultant thread :D i spose i didn't help matters with my simon cowell ramblings :whistle: :rotflmao:

Mine would have to be Hugh Laurie, he always comes across as so sweet

Hugh Laurie as Gregory House commanding but motivating, phwarrrrrr! Or Jason Statham, I love a bit of rough, dribbbbbblllllleeeee, just scape me off the floor with a shovel, lol!

Back