Who would you most like to be?!

bevhunter1986

Silver Member
For me if I could be anyone pretty awesome and got a perfect body....

I'd be Pixie Lott, Cheryl Cole or Jessie J x

I most want to be me! Maybe a younger, prettier, slimmer, more organised me, with a better memory, but definitely no-one else.

Ideally I'd like to knock a decade off. And some weight for sure. And ~ to be frank ~ a few quids worth of cosmetic surgery wouldn't go amiss. Then I might feel more self confident rather than trapped in this cycle of self loathing which has been going on for far too many years now. But that aside I like the me that's inside my head.

Lol I'd like to me but as I'm only 26 I don't want to be any older or younger! This is the best age I've been yet, apart from 25! Xxx

bevhunter1986 said:
Lol I'd like to me but as I'm only 26 I don't want to be any older or younger! This is the best age I've been yet, apart from 25! Xxx

Bev, take from that the promise that each year gets better & better... I'm turning 40 this year, I have a loving husband and 2 wonderful (if not challenging !!) Children - I want to shift a couple stones but I def wouldn't be anyone else...!!!

I'd love to have Holly Willoughby's curvacious figure. She's beautiful x

On Monday I would be a one year old baby who's mummy loves and cuddles and plays all day

On Tuesday I would be me at 28 and truly enjoy every second I spent with my baby boy.

On Wednesday I would be the woman who wins the lottery rollover

On Thursday I would be Brad Pitts date for the evening

On Friday I would be the the scientist discovering the cure for all cancers

On Saturday I would be my dog running for miles through the countryside,without pausing for breath.

On Sunday.....After the week Ive had I'd stay in bed !

jilly said:
On Monday I would be a one year old baby who's mummy loves and cuddles and plays all day

On Tuesday I would be me at 28 and truly enjoy every second I spent with my baby boy.

On Wednesday I would be the woman who wins the lottery rollover

On Thursday I would be Brad Pitts date for the evening

On Friday I would be the the scientist discovering the cure for all cancers

On Saturday I would be my dog running for miles through the countryside,without pausing for breath.

On Sunday.....After the week Ive had I'd stay in bed !

Love it....

I'd love marylin munroes body and probably my MIL's house proudness in fact anyone with even an ounce of house pride but i really rather like me :) I would quite like to be spongebob tho :p

Loving this!! I know I saw some shirt that Holly was wearing and I thought wow that looks stunning on her, yeah hasten to add it didn't on me! It looked like some creased paper shirt, the material itself was nasty!! Xxx

Still me but with Jessie J's figure. She wore a dress recently with no bra and the embroidery covered her boobs. If I ever manage to lose my excess 9 stone, I imagine I'll be tucking mine into my knickers.... OR me in five years time. Just for one day to see if I ever got to goal, passed my driving test and changed my job....

I'd love a figure like Beyonce or Kim Kardashian, but that would require miracles!!

I love being me, but damn, I would love to look like Pink. I think she's HOT HOT HOTTT! haha. :) Her or Hayley Williams from Paramore!

Back