Whoa! I'm a very cheap date these days!

Discussion in 'Route to Management' started by Poppysparkle, 23 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Poppysparkle

Poppysparkle Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(20.96%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Not sure if you are all back on the alcohol, but I bought a couple of bottles of wine reduced in Tesco the other day - 250ml bottles, so thought they would be perfect as I wouldn't need to resist the larger one sitting in the fridge (although I've been fine and had one there for three weeks before I completed it - unheard of pre LL!). Anyway, suffice to say I shouldn't have drunk it before I ate my tea, as I feel decidely squiffy and can't see straight!

Gawd, that's probably only equivalent to one large glass in a pub! Must go make tea and sober up! ;-) :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. thin_inside

thin_inside I Can Do This!

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st3lb(32.95%)
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    LOL Poppy. Does the baby still wake at night? Having to get up to kids in the night/ early morning put me off drinking too much already :D.

4. Poppysparkle

Poppysparkle Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(20.96%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Hi TI! Nope, he's a little angel and sleeps through the night from 7.30pm until about 9am the next morning, and has done since he was about 8 weeks old! ;-) My daughter slept through from 3 weeks old! She's still a sleepy head now and will ask to go to bed when she's tired, although my 11 year old would stay up all night if I let him! (Having said that, no doubt I'll have to make an unheard of trip to see to Charlie tonight now!)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.