Whoa! I'm a very cheap date these days!

Poppysparkle

Silver Member
Not sure if you are all back on the alcohol, but I bought a couple of bottles of wine reduced in Tesco the other day - 250ml bottles, so thought they would be perfect as I wouldn't need to resist the larger one sitting in the fridge (although I've been fine and had one there for three weeks before I completed it - unheard of pre LL!). Anyway, suffice to say I shouldn't have drunk it before I ate my tea, as I feel decidely squiffy and can't see straight!

Gawd, that's probably only equivalent to one large glass in a pub! Must go make tea and sober up! ;-) :D

LOL Poppy. Does the baby still wake at night? Having to get up to kids in the night/ early morning put me off drinking too much already :D.

Hi TI! Nope, he's a little angel and sleeps through the night from 7.30pm until about 9am the next morning, and has done since he was about 8 weeks old! ;-) My daughter slept through from 3 weeks old! She's still a sleepy head now and will ask to go to bed when she's tired, although my 11 year old would stay up all night if I let him! (Having said that, no doubt I'll have to make an unheard of trip to see to Charlie tonight now!)

Back