Wholewheat Pasta with Pesto and Grilled Chicken - Weatherspoons

Brioney1982

Hi,
Does anyone know how many syns are in a "Superfood" Wholewheat Pasta with Pesto and Grilled Chicken from Weatherspoons?
It was lovely, but think there might have been some oil in the pesto. I did ask what was in the pesto, but it's brought ready made in the jar
Thanks
Brioney

I am also interested in this. I am going to wetherspoons tomorrow and this looks like one of the better options.
It isn't on the slimming world app unless I'm looking wrong?

Superfood wholewheat pesto pasta, with chicken
770 kcal
Wholewheat pasta, nut free pesto, mixed peppers, cherry tomatoes, butternut squash, soya beans, broccoli, sugar snap peas, red onion and sun-dried tomatoes

I was thinking 5 for the chicken & 5 for the pesto & 5 to be safe. So 15 syns

I could go for a bowl of chips. More calories but only 5.5syns
Or 5 bean chilli with rice and tortilla chips = 6syns

Would love the pasta but its a bad choice I think. I just love pesto

Last edited:
I am also interested in this. I am going to wetherspoons tomorrow and this looks like one of the better options.
It isn't on the slimming world app unless I'm looking wrong?

Superfood wholewheat pesto pasta, with chicken
770 kcal
Wholewheat pasta, nut free pesto, mixed peppers, cherry tomatoes, butternut squash, soya beans, broccoli, sugar snap peas, red onion and sun-dried tomatoes

I was thinking 5 for the chicken & 5 for the pesto & 5 to be safe. So 15 syns

I could go for a bowl of chips. More calories but only 5.5syns
Or 5 bean chilli with rice and tortilla chips = 6syns

Would love the pasta but its a bad choice I think. I just love pesto

That's possibly a good estimation however the sundried tomatoes will also be synful x

I think the chicken is worth 9 syns. The sweet chilli noodles without chicken is 1 but with chicken is 10.

I think the chicken is worth 9 syns. The sweet chilli noodles without chicken is 1 but with chicken is 10.

Oh wow! 9 syns for chicken. Thanks for that.

I'll stick to boring 5 bean chilli then. I hate eating out on slimming world. It's so hard, I can never guess anything.

The piri piri chicken skewers with rice, one syn for any oil they may have used on the griddle, sauce is one syn per tbsp, I have had this three times in a week and still lost weight, it is filling and very nice. The sauce has a bite though!

Back