Whooohooooo. I braved the scales

Dolly2

Morning ladies of the Dukan circle

Well I decided to join in and weigh myself on day 3 of attack and I have lost 4Lbs :D

Am so chuffed, two whole days has produced such a loss and I still have 5 days to go before cruise!!

Have a super day everyone, I am off to work now so will be back on later.

Dolly

Well done - thats a great incentive x

Well done Dolly! I have finished my attack phase and have lost the weight I needed to loose on as described by the official Dukan site. So I will start my cruise phase now and cross my fingers I can last as long as I can on my awful cooking!

Keeps us posted on how you do!

Take care

Woo hoo! Well done honey.:party0011:

That is fantastic.

As we have all lost weight, I guess that is proof absoulte that this diet works.

Yes its working well for me too. 2 kgs in 3 days which is about 4.4lbs I think. I have switched my scales to kgs because I have been so sick of seeing/being 12 stone something - so I am winging my way to 70kgs.

Thank you everyone for your kind words and encouragement. This is definitely a step in the right direction. Taffy, am thinking thatsva good strategy regarding the scales and going Kg's......
I have such a lot of weight to lose it becomes a bit daunting, but one things for sure.....staying a wee ball is NOT an option !!!

well done guys on your weight loss!!! whoooop!

Back