WHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caz

Repeat Offender
I am SOOOOOOOOO happy!! Not sure if you guys remember but a little while ago I posted saying I wasn't sure if I'd be able to afford to keep going with CD over the summer. WELLL.... I took my old boss to the employment tribunal and it was found in my favour but 2 months down the line, nothing, no money still. He's just paid me!!! That's £1250 which will more than cover CD and bills over the summer! SOOOO happy!!

excellent caro - you go girl :)

Really pleased for you :D xx

Great news indeed, i am happy for you. :)

That's brill, so not only can you afford to stay on cambridge, you can also afford a load of new clothes which you'll need for your journey :D

Way to go!!!

Great news !!!!! No excuses, you have to keep up the good work now.

I am a firm believer that when things are meant to be, fate will find a way to help out!
Congratulations on getting justice as well btw! And good luck for continuing your CD journey without the worry of money hanging over you!

xx

Definiately very happy! This is for when I worked for them last summer and I've been waiting almost 9 months for it!!

well done! and some money left over for some clothes!

It would do me another 6 and a half months of SS, I don't think I'll be needing that long so will leave me some extra money for clothes and treats!! emmapetty shared a great idea with me earlier, I hope she won't mind me sharing it with you! Cash can coin money box savings tins
There's a range of saving tins that you can't open without breaking! I'm going to get one and try and save a bit of money so that when I'm at goal I have some money to treat myself.

Back