Whoop whoop!!

Harry'sMom07

Silver Member
Just dug out an old suitcase full of clothes from when I was 'slimmer'. I thought I'd try a few on to see how I'm doing and bugger me, I got some size 16 jeans and trousers on!!

That's down from a size 20 :D:D:D

What a great feeling! Yay! Well done you :)

Well done, that's brilliant x

Well done hun, that's great going xxx

Yours was the first post I read tonight - Well Done to you, especially with having just had Christmas and New Year!!!

Good Luck for the rest of your journey - it certainly cheered me up reading something so positive!

Fab news! Well done x

Check you out, what a amazing achievement!!! :)

That IS fantastic! What a great start to 2010.
Shame that they'll all be relegated to the 'too big' bag by easter! Make the most of it. Before you know it you'll be routing around for the 14's, then the 12's...etc.

Woo hoo indeedy!!

x

Well done, thats brilliant. These things mean more than what the scales say, don't they!! Enjoy wearing the clothes and looking fab xx

That IS fantastic! What a great start to 2010.
Shame that they'll all be relegated to the 'too big' bag by easter! Make the most of it. Before you know it you'll be routing around for the 14's, then the 12's...etc.

Woo hoo indeedy!!

x

Hahahaha, there never were any 12s! But there are a couple of 14 tops... And don't know about looking fab as some of the clothes aren't as trendy, but it's still good to know they fit!

Thank you all :thankyou:

Wow that's amazing! 2 dress sizes down already - go girl! I bet you feel brilliant and what a great start to the new year eh? Keep it up xxx

Just went mooching in the sales - didn't buy anything, but it was fab trying on 16s that actually fitted easily!!:D:D:D

(Can you tell I'm just a wee bit pleased?!)

Back