Whoopee, day 2!

Zayna

Day 1 was a brilliant success, did 100%, drank all my water, had an hour's wobble but got through it....

And now we're on day 2 and I woke up with a mouth like Ghandi's flip flop so I tested and... KETOSIS! :D Already!!!!

So it's working, I'm up and running and by the end of the week there will be POUNDS gone. Don't know how many and I don't care, I will be lighter on Saturday than I am today.

Fabulous! :8855::happy036:

Well done on getting thru the first day! How much have you got to lose? Get a ticker so that we can all follow your progress too! It's great to see it move every week........

I want to lose about 10lb. I had a ticker once, don't know what happened to it... the weight chart below my posts is what I lost first time round, and I don't want to get rid of it because it proves to me that if I get my ass in gear, weight falls off.

I weighed in yesterday on my scales at 11.7. If I could get down to about 10.10 I can go back to Weightwatchers without paying. Sounds mad, but I am happy at WW, I do like to eat real food and they keep a lid on it for me. I just got to my goal weight and went a bit mad, as you do.

well done hun ;) im feeling fine aswell
heres to day 2 !!!!! xxx

Breeeeeeeezing through day 2, had two shakes, 2 litres of water and it's 3pm already. Off home soon, got lots to do tonight, will have my third shake about half past seven. I like to ease off the water towards bedtime for obvious reasons... lol.

How we all doing today? Still going strong????

day 2 done also! woohoo its great to have you guys on the same day as me! 3 and a bit litres drank today..peeing like a racehorse!! so tired..no sign of ketosis yet i dont think..i feel fine..hopefully itll be an easy trasition! glad to see you guys are doing well too! yay! :)

Hello congrats everyone on your second day! Great reading the positive post and comments :)

I was aiming to start LT again today, but as i have a very long 5 hour road trip tomorrow i thought it sensible starting on Thursday. This is second time around for me - just couldn't get into it before as we were too busy wanting babies, lol :family2:

Our little number three was born in June and can safely say I am happy with the two boys and girl we have so want to focus on my figure now!!

Look forward to reading more of your posts - i LOVE this site. Just sorry i didn't find it the first time around.

Chesca xx

Welcome to the forum Chesca, and congratulations on your family x x

I am sure you will do well.. Good luck on your LT journey x x

Back