Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Whoopee doo

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by IMac, 7 November 2008 Social URL.

1. IMac

IMac Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hip hip hooray
    Last night I went out to a very formal work do and struggled to find something to wear as everything is falling off me so today I finally went to buy some new work clothes.
    I went to "fat" shops and started with 22/24 (I'm currently in 24 which is too big). I used to wear 28/30 but I tried on a skirt in 22 -too big.......then 20- too big....then 18 and it fitted me !! I am buzzing.
    I can't remember the last time I wore a size 18 but I am so so pleased.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jonsie

jonsie Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    You must feel fantastic well done - it makes it all worth while - your a star.

4. Shelleym

Shelleym New Member

I have just started on my 1st CD and have found this website a real insperation, i just hope i can be as sucessful as all you seem to be!

5. moti17

moti17 is gonna do it!!

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    SW
    well done, such a buzz innit!!

6. night-owl

night-owl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(17.84%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan Step 2
    Don't we just love toooo big. I'm now a 16 but I still wear my size 18's as it is such a novelty to have clothes hanging on me and being toooooooo big!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.