Whoopeeeeee!!! 50 lbs GONE !!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by SUPASLIMMA, 29 June 2009 Social URL.

1. SUPASLIMMA

SUPASLIMMA SUPASLIMMA

Well, I'm really NOT trying to lose any more weight, BUT 50 lbs total loss is a nice round number!!!! So hopefully I can maintain that from now on.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Yasmine

Yasmine One last chance

Amazing, woman!

That is a crap load of weight when we actually stop and look at it. Well done :D

4. SUPASLIMMA

SUPASLIMMA SUPASLIMMA

Thanks, Yas. Well done for having the discipline to do LT again, I really hope that you can now re-feed with total confidence, take things slowly and I found keeping things simple, food-wise, may seem a bit boring, but you can gradually add in some favourite things, in small quantities...unless you know they will trigger you off. Its a minefield out there, I know. Best of luck.

5. Yasmine

Yasmine One last chance

Thanks, heh I know what you mean. I think I'll follow my week one refeed as I lost 2lbs on that week.

6. joy1

joy1 Silver Member

well done, you are obviously doing something right.

7. JanD

JanD maintaining since June'09

Well done Sharon!! I don't particularly want to lose any more either but I'm really pleased when I do ;) xx

8. kered

kered Gold Member

Congratulations, excellent amount of weight you have lost and a lovely round figure to give you a lovely slim figure.

9. slinkymalinkey

slinkymalinkey Feeling fab!

Amazing loss supa,you must be feeling great.

Keep up the good work
    X