Whoops

Thank you Vicky, you little treasure.

Karion - if you knew how many times I cry - Most of us former fatties are very sensitive caring creatures who have been trodden on and taken everyones problems and internalised them!
Its ok to cry - it gets those feelings out!
Everyone was sweet to you when you cried because they care about you!
As for the eating - amazing and as I said before very commendable that you have the inner strength to pull your blips back!
I am on day 2 of LL revisited and feeling back in control - like you long may it continue
xx
Tomorrow is another day and hope you cross some of your tasks off your list!

Karion - if you knew how many times I cry - Most of us former fatties are very sensitive caring creatures who have been trodden on and taken everyones problems and internalised them!

So true. Don't know why I'm so upset about this thread. Perhaps I'm over tired and stressed out about work.

Maybe z4oslo hit a raw nerve. My mother used to tell me to always be humble, cos I wasn't worth anything anyway, and if I did try and rise above my station, I would know, because someone would soon try and knock me back to size. Very true. So maybe I have. Back to the drawing board as they say.:sigh:

Think it might be time for me to hide in a hole somewhere for a while.:sigh: I'm not at my best as they say
I am on day 2 of LL revisited and feeling back in control - like you long may it continue
Great feeling eh Nadine:cool: Nearly over the worst :)

Dont hide in that hole KD, well, if you need to then ok, but dont dig it any deeper.

Ill be there pulling you back out x

Dont hide in that hole KD, well, if you need to then ok, but dont dig it any deeper.

Ill be there pulling you back out x

Yeah, I know. You're a true friend. I'm sort of lost now though. If I talk about it all being easy and how wonderfully I'm doing, it'll only put people's backs up. If I say that I'm having a bit of a shake of the old confidence...and why, then I'll be wondering whether people are judging me.

So what's left here? Spend my time supporting others and pretend nothing is going on with me. Never sharing any highs and lows? I know now that I will never be able to share the lows, however infrequent. Yes, I know only one person has commented negatively on them, but it does make you wonder how many agree.

I don't want that. I want to feel free and I can't now.

I'm just so upset and upset that I'm upset about it:confused:

Maybe z4oslo hit a raw nerve. My mother used to tell me to always be humble, cos I wasn't worth anything anyway, and if I did try and rise above my station, I would know, because someone would soon try and knock me back to size. Very true. So maybe I have. Back to the drawing board as they say.:sigh:

Interestingly, :rolleyes:I think this is the first time I saw you come out and claim your own achievements so convincingly which is so important not just for you to do it, but for all of us. Otherwise if we can not value our success's with our weight loss then we will let it go and I feel I am proof of that.

Because the truth is it does take a lot of hard work to shift our excess weight and even more to keep it off and change old habits that no longer serve us and rid our head of other's opinions which we have hung onto too long past their sell by date. It is never too late to nurture the inner child.

We need to celebrate our success's and be proud of them:D

Love Mini xxx

Interestingly, :rolleyes:I think this is the first time I saw you come out and claim your own achievements so convincingly which is so important not just for you to do it, but for all of us.

I find it a terrifying place to go. You know I don't 'do mirrors'. I just can't. I sometimes see my reflection in a shop window. I've been known to think 'hey...not too bad', then I beat myself up for days. It just feels so wrong.

I'm happy to applaud others successes, but content in the knowledge that I got here by chance. Good fortune was bestowed upon me as I found a diet that worked just at the time when I was ready to do it.

I guess we all have fears, and mine is that I will think I'm better than I really am.

its late, DH is sulking, so its a quickie before all hell breaks loose!!

I too had that good fortune, I too found a diet that worked for me at the right time.

But we need to shout about it, if we dont blow our own trumpets then no one else will.

I need you to feel free to post any lows, and any highs KD, because you are who you are x

Night x

Night night Vicky and thank you;)

Karion
Its ok to love yourself, it is an amazing achievement to be proud of yourself - when you stop loving yourself [ if like me ]you punish yourself with food and a fat life!
You are slim, you are beautiful and you have an amazing gift at being able to help so many people in your life.
You are never selfish - in fact you sound like one of the loveliest people I have met. You just need to recognise it - erase your core beliefs from your childhood and move forward with your head held high.
Please do not go into your hole - someone as caring and as high achieving as yourself needs to climb that mountain for all to see!
Stand up Karion - we all love you!

Awww. What a lovely thing to say Nadine :) Cheques in the post;) :D

Feeling much better this morning, though rather embarrassed that I threw such a paddy on here yesterday.

Very sorry Roy if I misunderstood your intentions and will take what you have said on board and hopefully learn from it and take another step forward.

You managed to hit a raw nerve somewhere there which just goes to prove that I do indeed have issues that I need to deal with. So apologies again, and thank you for your advice:)

I quite liked that the fact you threw a paddy!!!!!!

It makes you seem quite normal

Now stop bleedin apologising and have a better day today!!!

What can I add Karion, except..... you are a kind and caring person who gives of herself to others, through her time, her knowledge and her support.

You should be proud of yourself but if you can't be don't worry, We, your friends on Minimins, are all proud of you!

Chin up , you are a much loved person, because (at the risk of sounding like an advert) you're worth it!

Love

I quite liked that the fact you threw a paddy!!!!!!

It makes you seem quite normal

Normal?? What me?? Never.
psyko.gif
russian_roulette.gif

Chin up , you are a much loved person, because (at the risk of sounding like an advert) you're worth it!

Love

Thanks again Barb. Guess we all have 'days':rolleyes:

BTW, had a fantastic JUDDD down day yesterday!:confused: You would have been so proud if I was a Juddder. Calories = 45 (and that was just milk in my coffee!):eek: Didn't eat a thing. Not because of emotions or anything, just never fancied anything and wasn't hungry. How bizarre is that??:confused:

Can't remember me ever not eating for a whole day, because I didn't feel like it.

Even woke up this morning not hungry. Had to consciously do myself a decent lunch. Very nearly didn't bother! Glad I did though, as once I started eating, I enjoyed it. Very odd behaviour in Karion World:D

Aww hun how are you feeling today...?
We all have our off days......ok bluddy awful days. It can be so hard to get out of the low feeling sometimes, but we are all here and know how you feel......though I have yet to reach near my goal and maintain.

Aww hun how are you feeling today...?

I'm fine today thank you Sonya. Stonking headache, and puffy eyes, but mooching along.

Got a new colour laser printer delivered today and it's printing all my colour really well. Cheap too (for a colour laser!)

Dead chuffed as I've just written a manual for something, and it looks really good.

Had a good lunch (mackerel sandwich) but don't seem to have any desire for dinner. Bit strange really. Sort of lost my appetite:confused: Good in a way, but odd nevertheless. Will need to keep a bit of an eye on this.

Pleased you are felling better now.....its not nice when you have one of those low moments.

Lets hope you dont have another one for an awful long time.

New printer eh.....cool, bet its done a fab job then.

Im truly sorry if i stirred up something Karion. That was certainly not my intention.
I hope you wont hold it against me.

Im glad to hear that you are feeling better though. We all have ups and downs for various reasons, but you bounced right back and thats excellent.

Back