Whoops...

Lisamc86

Well yesterday started as a good day... Staying at my mother in laws this week as she's away on holibobs so it's a bit off town... With it being boyf's day off work walked the 2 miles to work and with the sun shining walked bak...
Then on the way home got a rice crispie crunch (7.5 syns), got in to find out would be a late tea so he went to football and I went on to eat a 1/2 cadburys caramel (5 syns) , a chicken sarnie (6 syns) and some transformer crisps (5 syns)...
For him to return with an INDIAN... Chicken rogan josh (18? Syns) a bite of naan (3? Syns) but at least he got me plain rice...
Well line drew for today- although it's my step daughters birthday party today!! Just stay away from the buffet hehe...
Moto of the day...nothing is as nice as feeling thin feels
xxx

I know the feeling, went to a party last night thinking that I would find something I could have, only to be faced with sandwiches, quiche, sausage rolls and roast potatoes! Not so much as a salad or chicken drumstick in sight. Tried to make the best choices (left the pastry on quiche and only had a couple of wholemeal sandwiches) but still have gone over syns. Will be good till WI and hope that it hasn't done too much damage. These things happen, its being able to draw a line and get back on plan thats the hardest thing to do!

xxx

Back