who's due to get weighed on Wednesday?

curlylow

I'm feeling pretty low today... feel like I haven't/wont lose any weight and I worried that I wont have lost anything when I get weighed on Wednesday... which be the end of week one.

Anyone else's week one up on Wednesday??

my 1st week up yesterday on LL I lost 11lb. But changing to LT on Tues/Wed so my weigh days will change...............If you have stuck to it you will lose , Good luck x

im due to get weighed in the first time friday although started last thursday as the chemist comes in on different days which will mean im weighed odd days too..dont mind though as she seems very nice and has even given me her mobile number in case of emergencies!

h x

I'm getting weighed tomorrow - argh! It's only day 6 as well but I couldn't do Wednesday as I have meetings all day in London. Grr!

Yep I'm getting weighed on thursday, day 6 cos I'm busy Friday and sat. good luck with weigh ins everyone!! Julie let us know how you get on tomorrow!

My first weigh-in is on Friday too! :eek: Excited and nervous at the same time.

Just been to the gym-haven't felt so fit and healthy in a long time-Woo hoo!

xxx

Yeah weigh in 2moro at 17:30 i'm nervous.I'm afraid its just water retension i just lost and all my efforts have been in vain :(

Go DAY SIX!!!:D

I have my first weight in tonight.....I have been feeling that i haven't lost any weight but i am sure we have! Just keep going....for me it will be much easier once i can see the change in my body. So hopefully that will start showing in the next couple of weeks. Good Luck everyone.xxx

Hey Guys,

Just back from my 1st weigh in I lost 8lbs :D!

Pretty happy with that result!

Had my first weigh-in today. I lost 8lbs and my daughter lost 9lbs. Yippee!!!!!

Had my first weigh-in today. I lost 8lbs and my daughter lost 9lbs. Yippee!!!!!

They are fantastic losses. I never lose that much. I always seem to lose between 2 - 4lbs :(. Most people could lose what I lose by doing a conventional diet like weight watchers, but I lose nothing on them so thats why I have to do lipotrim to lose weight. Apparently I've a very stubborn metabolism:(:(:( Slowly but surely the weight will come off. If I could lose what you lost this week....I'd be at target in less then three weeks.....Imagine that:eek:

congratulations! if i can do as well as that tomorrow ill be very pleased

h x

:clap:Fantastic Losses everybody!!!Well Done. :clap::clap: My WI is on Sat and I'm trying not to get my hopes up in case I am disappointed, but you guys are making it difficult;)

Back