Who's Got Concert Tickets?

I dont want to make you all jealous but Ive got tickets to see One Direction next year - God help me :rolleyes:

Probably wont even turn up lol! I went to the Manchester date last time and he came on 2 hours late and I had a coach to catch so had to leave 20 minutes in :( £48 a ticket as well, hoping it isn't like that this time!! x

i was at that one too. me and my friend had to leave at 11 to get the train back :(

my boss hasnt given me the day off for this, but screw her. this is guns n roses afterall! :D she even said herself, theres nothig she can do to stop me ringing in sick, just like theres nothing she can do to stop me going home if i feel "sick" either.... then saying it will look bad on my records if i do. no.... it wont. it will be there as a sick day, and if they want to look at a bad sick day record then they need to look at a few others there. not kidding, one girl there was off sick at least twice a week for a year "faking" her illnesses. shes still faking them to get off doing a harder job aswell..... if my record is bad for two sicks days in 5 years, then look at 30+ sick days in 2 years. :rolleyes:

I've booked 2 dates of the War of the Worlds stage show - cant wait! One of the performers I really love seeing is in the lead so bring on December! I've also got quite a few theatre tickets booked....I have a bit of a theatre habit!

Enjoy Guns 'n Roses! Bet the tour will be amazing!

X

so exited for this now :D

Ed Sheeran in October & One Direction next feb :p (the 15 year old girl in me haha) xx

I've booked 2 dates of the War of the Worlds stage show - cant wait! One of the performers I really love seeing is in the lead so bring on December! I've also got quite a few theatre tickets booked....I have a bit of a theatre habit!
X

Ricky Wilson from Kaiser Chiefs is in that isn't he?

I've got tix for the Digitour in 2 weeks. I'm looking forward to seeing Key of Awesome. I'm also contemplating going to Toronto to see LMFAO!!

I am going to NKOTBSB at the end of the month, can not wait!

Lexie2005 said:
Me too!!!! I'm going to Birmingham 2 weeks today!!!!

Yay!

Yeah recovered just lol. It was the best concert over especially when Brian and Howie walked down the stairs we were at. I nearly fainted!

Back