Who's Got Concert Tickets?

punk star I am exactly the same!
I am more into punk/rock music these days but I was mad on westlife and still listen to their stuff now and as it's the final tour I HAD to go.
Got tickets for May 24th at London o2 arena. Not got brilliant seats but at least I'll be there!

Hopefully next week NKOTB!!!!! They go on sale next Friday, they're touring with the Backstreet Boys, not particularly interested in them but I adore Donnie Wahlberg. Saw them in 2009 & it was like being a teenager again....

Blue Butterfly said:
punk star I am exactly the same!
I am more into punk/rock music these days but I was mad on westlife and still listen to their stuff now and as it's the final tour I HAD to go.
Got tickets for May 24th at London o2 arena. Not got brilliant seats but at least I'll be there!

I am so glad its not just me lol, We're going to Sheffield on 19th may I think & we said they same coz our seats are rubbish too! Am proper excited already though :D

Lexie2005 said:
Hopefully next week NKOTB!!!!! They go on sale next Friday, they're touring with the Backstreet Boys, not particularly interested in them but I adore Donnie Wahlberg. Saw them in 2009 & it was like being a teenager again....

Bet that'll be a good show coz they were both awesome back in the day! Have a fantastic time x

Oh my I used to love bsb and nkotb too, how sad was I?!!

I saw westlife at the Newmarket racecourse last summer but I was right at the back and had some idiot in front of me with his kid on his shoulders so I couldn't see anything, I still had a fantastic time though.
Hope you enjoy the show next year.

I've seen westlife a couple of times a few years back. I reckon The Block that NKOTB released back in 2008 is their best, more grown up R&B, well worth a listen x

would you class Smirnoff nightlife exchange as a concert lol

Seems people only go to see Take That/Glee/Bon Jovi on here! In which case the majority of you will never have heard of who we have tickets to see..
Steel Panther in Vegas
Five Finger Death Punch & Hatebreed in Florida
Trivium in London
Rammstein in London
Rammstein in Paris
Hammerfest (Anthrax, Skindred, Lawnmower Deth, Evil Scarecrow + many many more) at Pontins
Going to be a busy few months :D

Last edited:
Seems people only go to see Take That/Glee/Bon Jovi on here! In which case the majority of you will never have heard of who we have tickets to see..
Steel Panther in Vegas
Five Finger Death Punch & Hatebreed in Florida
Trivium in London
Rammstein in London
Rammstein in Paris
Hammerfest (Anthrax, Skindred, Lawnmower Deth, Evil Scarecrow + many many more) at Pontins
Going to be a busy few months :D

So very jealous :(:jelous::jelous:

Sparkles I went to see steps in the last tour before they split, had a right laugh!

My NKOTBSB tickets are confirmed after a tense 1/2 hour yesterday morning lol

LMFAO on the 15th! Every day I'm shuffling in anticipation. And so's my niece, because it's her Sweet Sixteen present!

My son and his dad are going to see WWE raw world tour tonight (I would class it as a concert?!?) don't know who is more excited out of the pair of em :D

& here he is ready to go...

Attachments

• image-2177803705.jpg
    image-2177803705.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 42
Last edited by a moderator:
I've got tickets for Evanescence tonight! Alter Bridge/BSC/Theory of a Deadman on 24th Nov and Def Leppard/Motley Crue/Steel Panther on 11 Dec.

My Alter Bridge/Black Stone Cherry tickets arrived when I was at work today and Machine Head has been dispatched today :) Very excited.

Think I need to go ticket shopping though

I got tix for NKOTBSB in April at the 02 London. Soooo excited. Love Jordan and Joey from NKOTB, just wish Kevin from BSB was still with the group. :( I'll be in heaven my two fave groups under one roof :D

Can't wait :cool:

Back