Who's Got Concert Tickets?

Yeah recovered just lol. It was the best concert over especially when Brian and Howie walked down the stairs we were at. I nearly fainted!

I bet, if I had been anywhere near where Donnie went out to the audience to do Tonight I think I would have passed out & needed mouth to mouth (preferably from Donnie lol)

lost prophets in november
pritchard and dainton scream tour in october!

:D
not long off guns n roses now, getting exited. tickets here too

Just booked for me & daughter to go see Jessie J in sheffield in March!! :)

Westlife tomorrow night
Roxette 4th July
Halestorm 28th September
Bowling For Soup....will be sometime in October as soon as Jaret decides to tell us the exact dates
Young Guns 13th October (maybe, will be going as long as BFS doesn't fall on the same day)
Motorhead 6th November.

...concert junkie xD

Ally89 said:
Westlife tomorrow night
Roxette 4th July
Halestorm 28th September
Bowling For Soup....will be sometime in October as soon as Jaret decides to tell us the exact dates
Young Guns 13th October (maybe, will be going as long as BFS doesn't fall on the same day)
Motorhead 6th November.

...concert junkie xD

Am sooo jealous I want to see Westlife again :( (I saw em Saturday!) & I'd love to go see bowling for soup :)

Excited now IOW Festival tomorrow looking forward to Elbow, Tom Petty, Example, Pearl Jam, Madness!! Bruce Springstein, Biffy Clyro and Noel Gallaghers High Flying Birds. Weather looks pretty rough so I think waterproofs and wellies will be the fashion for the weekend. Will be the 9th year I have been love it.

bin59 said:
Excited now IOW Festival tomorrow looking forward to Elbow, Tom Petty, Example, Pearl Jam, Madness!! Bruce Springstein, Biffy Clyro and Noel Gallaghers High Flying Birds. Weather looks pretty rough so I think waterproofs and wellies will be the fashion for the weekend. Will be the 9th year I have been love it.

Jealous! Have fun x x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

bin59 said:

Omg I'm going tomorrow too! Only going for the day though due to my health! I'm going to see Woman who are opening the big top tomorrow afternoon and are incredible! If you get a min they are all west end performers and they literally rock! Amazing ladies! I've never been before and I'm so nervous but excited! Have a brilliant time!

X

Hope you have a great time Willowfire365, not sure if I will get there in time to see Woman have got to work but am finishing early should get to festi about 5.00pm, will miss Feeder I saw them a few years back and they are good. Do you live on the Island? just wondered as you are doing the one day.
Lets hope the weather is a better tomorrow been pretty bad today, went out and got some new wellies today.:)
Nothing to be nervous about you will have a great time I am sure, let me know how you get on. ENJOY:D

Hi! I actually live in London but due to health and other commitments I'm only doing the day...mad i know but I really want to experience it and see the band so I decided to do it and my carer agreed to come with me! My carer is actually wearing my wellies so I'm in high boots that i dont mind getting ruined but i'm not sure that's going to be enough! I so hope it carms down soon as twitter is going mental over how bad it is! It's a shame you'll miss them as they really are wonderful but never mind! You have an amazing time too and can't wait to hear how you get on!

Tc X

Willowfire365 not mad at all my hubby does not like festivals but went just for one evening couple of years ago to see Paul McCartney.
I hope you have a good journey down the traffic on Island has been chaotic lots of people stuck overnight in cars as they can not get onto car parks due to mud.
I realised just after my last post that you lived in London should have looked at location before I posted.
Are you coming over via Portsmouth or Southampton?

Just to let you know on the Island the sun is shining this morning a bit windy but no rain yet!

Must get to work.

Safe journey and enjoy:) xx

Muse 1st November at the MEN, and The Smiths Indeed (a tribute band but they're fab!!) 4th October at the Ritz in Manchester. Exciting! Just been to see Coldplay the other week, fantastic!

I saw Coldplay a few years ago thought they were brilliant, would love to see them again. Saw Muse about 3 years ago was not sure if I was going to enjoy them but they put on such a fantastic light show with their music. Sure you will have a great time.
Feeling a bit low as I have no other concerts booked up at the moment!!

Back