Who's Loving Zumba!!!!

Loving Zumba, doing two classes a week...would really like to up it to 4, but its £3.75 a pop! Waiting for the Zumba fitness on the wii to come out...out in march sometime i believe?!

march 4th. i've pre-ordered it with amazon. £22 odd

Loving Zumba, doing two classes a week...would really like to up it to 4, but its £3.75 a pop! Waiting for the Zumba fitness on the wii to come out...out in march sometime i believe?!

hey you live near me. £3.75... cripes. i don't pay that. check out sam thornton she is amazing.

Samantha Thornton — Zumba®

i'm sure she's about £3 to £3.50 but she is so worth it. i do 3 classes a week with her at david lloyds and you can get a pass to go for zumba there too.

also there's a few in marton country club. not sure what they're like though. http://www.zumbagirls.co.uk/timetable.php

Small world! It's the Marton country club I do, guna try a double class tomorrow...zumba fitness then zumba tone...it's guna set me back £7.25, bur I'm sure it'll be worth it!! Might have to try the David Lloyds one. Cheers for that :)

Small world! It's the Marton country club I do.

can you tell me if you think that it is good? do they do the dances back to back or is there a break between songs? ours are always back to back with time from the end of one to the start of another to grab a quick sip. i went to a local one last friday and after every dance there was a break for a long drink like 1 min break. i never worked up a sweat and didn't feel like i'd done much exercise at all. so i was thinking that i wouldn't bother with that one again and was going to try the country club one but there's one starting at the neptune centre soon and i've heard the instructor is excellent. i'm just looking for a friday morning class.

It was my first class last week, so dont wana sound like a pro! But yeah they are back to back dances with like you say a break after each dance to get a very quick sip!
Didn't break into much of a sweat, as I'm still getting used to the routines...although I have found a few videos on YouTube which do the same routine as ours, so have been practicing a little :)

Princess Zoe I go to the one on Thursdays at 6 at the Neptune Centre in Berwick Hills, that's only £2.50!!!

She's starting one there on Friday mornings in March too, if you can do mornings.

Im starting a new one monday £4 (but bring a friend and £2 each and usual one ontuesday £4 and at slimming world on wednesday i get a voucher for fridays class so i only have to pay £2.50 for 4 weeks!!

Im starting a new one monday £4 (but bring a friend and £2 each and usual one ontuesday £4 and at slimming world on wednesday i get a voucher for fridays class so i only have to pay £2.50 for 4 weeks!!

oooo LIKE :D

It was my first class last week, so dont wana sound like a pro! But yeah they are back to back dances with like you say a break after each dance to get a very quick sip!
OOOOH LIKE :D this is zumba!!!!! :cool:

Didn't break into much of a sweat.

make the movements bigger. jump further or higher. move arms more and take them up higher. just make things bigger and better and you'll burn more and get more of a sweat on. my heart rate can reach 160BPM when i do this. i think this is why i burn aroun 500-600 cals a cals. i prance around and look like a right t*t, fool etc etc but you know what.... i just don't care :D i love zumba and the way it makes me feel high.

great things said:
OOOOH LIKE :D this is zumba!!!!! :cool:

make the movements bigger. jump further or higher. move arms more and take them up higher. just make things bigger and better and you'll burn more and get more of a sweat on. my heart rate can reach 160BPM when i do this. i think this is why i burn aroun 500-600 cals a cals. i prance around and look like a right t*t, fool etc etc but you know what.... i just don't care :D i love zumba and the way it makes me feel high.

Had my 2nd class on thurs...n u did exactly this. Even when I couldn't see what she was doing with her feet, I still kept jogging on the spot! Felt like I got a lot more out of it. I love it!!! x

the ones at my local gym are £4.00 for non members, but free if you have a membership!

Definitely agree with make the movements bigger, I went to a class last night with my friend and she wasn't putting as much in to it as I was and she came out looking exactly how she went in, I on the other hand came out looking like a dishevelled beetroot! I put as much in to the workout as I can to get as much out of it as I can. These last lbs are stubborn they don't want to go but I am sure as hell gonna do my best to make them!

I went for the first time the other night and I am loving Zumba, can't believe how quick the time past, I would have done another hour. I was embarrassed to begin with but got into it quickly cause i was too busy watching the leader.

So looking forward to going back next week

Back