Who's Loving Zumba!!!!

What shoes have you got? Split soles?

Capezio Fierce Dansneaker in Black.
US Size 9 (I normally wear an 8). They have a split sole and were highly recommended in reviews and on a US Zumba website.

MM

Last edited:
MinnieMel said:
Capezio Fierce Dansneaker in Black.
US Size 9 (I normally wear an 8). they have a split sole and were highly recommended in reviews and on a US Zumba website.

MM

Let us know what you think of them Mel, wondering whether to get zumba shoes.

They do the heart rate monitor with chest strap in argos for £20

4piggiepigs said:
They do the heart rate monitor with chest strap in argos for £20

I just had a look can't find it do you know the catalogue number? Thank you xxx

Let us know what you think of them Mel, wondering whether to get zumba shoes.

Morning All! Still Lovin' Zumba!!!

@ Sal, Nikki and WelshTigger:

Both the instructor and I were slipping all over the wooden floor. She said that it did not usually do that. So, it must have just been waxed. I came home and scuffed the soles with a bit of very fine sandpaper, and will see how they do next class.

Other than the bit of slip, I loved the shoes. The fit is fine (one size up) and they seem to give as you go. They are so light compared to trainers and my knees felt much better. I think the sticking to the floor was taking its toll on them.

@Nikki -- I certainly understand why you are becoming an instructor: not only is there is such a demand atm, but then you could Zumba all day long, every day! ;) And get paid for it!!!

MM

Hey there! I'm doing zumba at my local gym and absolutely LOVING it! Thing is, I'll be in Manchester in September and I'd love to know where I can find a class.
I'll be staying at a place called Macdonald Manchester Hotel & Spa which I'm told is very posh:p (the pics I saw on the Manchester United Hotels website looked good too) although I do believe DH chose it due to its proximity to Old Trafford LOL! Do any of you know it and know whether I can find a class nearby? Either mid morning or early evening would be good.
Thanks in advance!

check out the website. pop in the postcode of where you are staying and it will give you where your closest classes are to you.

Classes — Zumba®

I looooove Zumba! Try to go twice a week and I really feel like it's the only class that actually works my arms out. Can't go on Tuesday as I'm having my mom to stay and I'm gutted I'll miss it!!

Please do let us know, Sally. I am going to trying to go three times a week, and all other fitness classes will be a "bonus" workout. I just LOVE it so much.

MM

I'm not dping Zumba tonight as my friend has gone away and don't want to go on my own for my first class......looking foreward to next week though, i'll let you know how I get on.
My Zumba for the Wii was dispatched yesterday from Amazon so looking foreward to trying it out (Note to self...close the curtains)

Hi Sally,

Nikki (Great Things) just posted in her diary some photos of how much she sweated using her wii Zumba. Apparently, you can really get a good workout!

MM

Zumba is great! I'm the most unfit person ever, get out of breath going up the stairs at home lol.
I was kind of roped into this as it was an ex work colleague who is going Zumba intruction part time and i was worried about going as i'm 15 stones, knees and ankles hurt along with my back ( nothing major just due to the weight) but you can go at your own pace and some steps you can do at a gentler pace or be more energetic, i felt great. My class was £5 per session, and not to convenient to get to and i have brought a DVD of Amazon which i am using. Don't regret it one bit! Just make sure you start easy and week on week put that extra bit in and warm up and cool down.

MinnieMel said:
Hi Sally,

Nikki (Great Things) just posted in her diary some photos of how much she sweated using her wii Zumba. Apparently, you can really get a good workout!

MM

Here's a few for this thread :).

Attachments

• image-1018416753.jpg
    image-1018416753.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 97
  • image-1463082136.jpg
    image-1463082136.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 86
  • image-1606239365.jpg
    image-1606239365.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 101
  • image-2647246795.jpg
    image-2647246795.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 96
I go twice a week but with 2 different instructors. You can see the different styles come though. One is definitely more aerobics centric and the other is much more dance and footwork based. I like both classes but the dance one is more my style as I perform as it is. It's fab.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi I also go to zumba twice a week with different instructors. They are both completely different but I love them both. One goes at a much faster pace but even the slower class is exhausting.

Missing Zumba on hols. Will be glad to get back to Zumba.

Mel

Back