Who's Loving Zumba!!!!

I'm going tomorrow for the first time in over a moth... Can't wait ;D

I went tonight for the 1st time!

And my goodness me, the sweat was pouring off! Our insatructor was super high and lively and was RIPPED. She was in such good shape. Spoke to her after and she said teaching zumba was her hobby and she had a day job, best bit SHE WAS 51!!! She looked so good, amazing body. She also lost a huge amount of weight in 6 months, such an inspiration.

LOVED IT.

going to Zumba tonight at my local gym .. hoping that it's a good session. The instructor does make all the difference I find!!

I started zumba less than a week ago and I'm hooked! I do the DVDs at home, and I can really feel my heart pumping and the sweat pours off me! I'm trying to do the 20 min express DVD each day currently...wish me luck! X

I'm loving Zumba on PS3, especially now that I've figured out how to move up levels :)

I've found that the right surface and shoes make all the difference. I had been doing it on carpet but moving to a slippery floor made some of the moves so much easier!

I love going to Zumba. Getting ready now to go to my 5pm class :)

*BUMP*

I thought I push this thread up -- as people are talking about teaching Zumba, Wii and Xbox Zuma, AquaZuma, Zumba classes, etc. on other threads.

I done one zumba class last week and I love it!! Don't think I have ever sweat that much however the class was very far away from me and no local classes so I bought it for the wii and found it just as good totally love it !! God love me though not a bit of rhythm do I have at all !! But still love it :)

There was a segment on Breakfast this morning (BB1) on how popular Zumba has become -- I need to get back at it! I miss it.

I done one zumba class last week and I love it!! Don't think I have ever sweat that much however the class was very far away from me and no local classes so I bought it for the wii and found it just as good totally love it !! God love me though not a bit of rhythm do I have at all !! But still love it :)

have you tried going onto Maintenance - Zumba Fitness and popping your postcode in to find your nearest class. i'm sure there's classes on every street corner :) there is where i live and it's massive competition.

The wonderful thing about zumba becoming so popular is there are classes almost all the time. I often find i can get to a class everyday - as long as you are not shy to just go as drop in. Altho i dont know that instructors routines, it's fairly simple to pick up.

Think i'm addicted - but what a great one:D

I found classes that clash at literally the same time same day within a 15 min walk of each other. I am thinking of starting going to a second class. How does everyone find doing classes with different teachers in the same week?

I love have having different instructors - all do different music, some more dancy, some more fitness focused. Can pick and choose your favourites:D

I'm going to my first class in Monday morning - I'm quite excited now.

Although I'm a bit nervous because I have hardly any rhythm at all :(

midget_gem said:
I'm going to my first class in Monday morning - I'm quite excited now.

Although I'm a bit nervous because I have hardly any rhythm at all :(

It doesn't matter if u have no rhythm believe me I certainly don't lol but I don't think any one at the classes do so u be grand it's great fun :)

I'm starting Zumba classes next week, can't wait they look so fun :) xox

Back