Who's Loving Zumba!!!!

midget_gem said:
Had an amazing time at Zumba today! Although I need to practice a shimmy lol

I love it but I don't go to classes anymore I just bought the wii game with the belt it's the exact same routine as done in class so trying to save meself a few bob lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

midget_gem said:
I think I need a Wii!! Are the exercise games actually quite good?

I think so the Zumba is exactly the same as the classes and if u get the wii fit and board there is loads to do that can keep u going . I use it cause I was always making excuses "too wet out" too hot out" " don't like them dogs" ... I have used every excuse !! But now I can just jump on it in my pjs during the break of coronation street even lol so no excuse

I think I need a Wii!! Are the exercise games actually quite good?

I also like the Wii MyFitness Coach. I, too, have the Zumba. I am looking at getting the new one.

I can't get on with the games. Classes are much better. You can't quite recreate the party atmosphere in your living room!

I tried aquazumba on Wednesday -- it is very hard to do some of the moves in the water. But it was fun, anyway.

MinnieMel said:
I tried aquazumba on Wednesday -- it is very hard to do some of the moves in the water. But it was fun, anyway.

Ohh I would so love to try that !! Gonna see if there is any local classes around here :)

eanceoil said:
I can't get on with the games. Classes are much better. You can't quite recreate the party atmosphere in your living room!

Ah yep you can I do it at home and the kids and all do it with me so it does be fun for them too but when I want a good workout I will do it when kids are in school :)

hey folks..... you can't beat classes. just find the right instructor! :)

I love zumba will be going again Saturday its a class of around 30 and im finding the 3rd week in im getting the moves a bit better now

Hi all. I go to classes most weeks on a Monday evening with some girls from my old work. I love it. We went from the first week it started there so she taught us a lot of the moves slowly which was great for me with no coordination. Now when she throws in a new move I'm not already 10 steps behind and can kind of keep up... and it's a good excuse to get out the house and meet up with my girlfriends!

Classes all the way for me. I can shake my butt in the living room on my own any time. And, in fact, I do! It's also fun but a different kind of fun.

I like the classes because of the atmosphere, the way the teacher mixes it up a lot and does different things all the time and also because it's "me time", there are no demands being made of me for the hour. Just me, my fellow Zumberas and the music.

I love zumba, been doing it for over a year. It's great fun and gives me a chance to get my groove on!

It's the only aerobics class that keeps me smiling and laughing throughout.

It's a really good pick me up after a being confined to an office all day.

I was meant to go to Zumba this evening but the instructor had to call it off as she was injured. Nightmare. I went for a run instead but it wasn't nearly as fun as Zumba Zumba!!

love zumba can actually feel the pounds been shifted! my thighs and hips actually sting, im guessing thats the fat coming away and becoming softer, burns 600 cals an hour so im not suprised lol

I love Zumba. I go once a week on a Friday evening and I wish my gym did more of them! I couldn't afford more classes and the gym!

I love Zumba so much I became an instructor!! It has done wonders for my confidence and self esteem!

Back