Who's missing CRISPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lenwie

I notice a lot of people are confessing to be chocoholics, but how many are there out there that are Crispholic's.

Im missing my Chilli Heatwave Dorittos & Walkers Specialities, chilli again!!.

I find having the Oriental Chilli soups are helping to curb this need for savory & although can make into the crisp things which are ok, but there not quite the same are they :cry:shame that CD dont bring out something along this line, they do the bars for the chocoholics

What are your favorite flavours?????

Any flavour, any type for me!!!!!!!
Im a real savoury person, can leave the choc and sweet stuff no probs but a buffet, thats a huge temptation to me!! Sarahxx.

Hehe, like me, basically any crisps ummmmmm:D

HMMMMM Yeh ....lol. though could only eat salt and vinegar if it was in a sandwich as they were always too strong for me, but not keen on the lamb and mint so they would be safe...lol

Any flavour, any type for me!!!!!!!
Im a real savoury person, can leave the choc and sweet stuff no probs but a buffet, thats a huge temptation to me!! Sarahxx.

God dont take about buffet food, ooohhh my down fall. Cant reist a sausage on a stick, or cheese, or scotch eggs or prok pies or................oh stop this is getting really bad :eek::eek::eek:

Im having to wipe the drool off my computer now!!!!!!! I just hope I dont get any party invites till after the summer at the earliest! Sarahxx.

Walkers Lamb and Mint oohhh I could almost taste them !!!
Cheese and Onion
Salt and Vinegar Sandwich

Yummy

Im a a massive crips fan, love sea salt and black pepper. However strangely I cant say that Im missing them too much. having said that the walkers cheese and onion that were hanging round the worktop did start to get to me the other day, so I put them away and forgot about them.

Someone at work today was eating cheesy doritos, which are my absolute favourite (especially dunked in cheese and chive dip MMMM). I could smell them and mouth started watering, so I had to leave the office and have a fag instead. The doritos are probably better for me than the fag, but hey ho one thing at a time!

Tracey
x

Im a a massive crips fan, love sea salt and black pepper. However strangely I cant say that Im missing them too much. having said that the walkers cheese and onion that were hanging round the worktop did start to get to me the other day, so I put them away and forgot about them.

Well Done You!!!

I buy crisps for the kids to have after school, just the cheap maize style ones from tesco's, but cus im so terrible around crisps I leave them in the back of the car!:eek:

Out of site out of mind as they say, and being in the NE of scotland too bloody cold to go outside:eek::eek::eek::eek:

I miss crisps a bit but I miss nuts a whole lot more :( Salted peanuts, mixed nuts, pistachios, and mmmm cashews.

Cath

Savoury things are my downfall too. I love a nice pork pie with brown sauce. But stopped the things like pork pies and sausage rolls weel before this diet as they are soo bad for you. But i lovel crisps and having four kids it cripples me when they are sat munching on them. But i will love being thin more than any bag of crisps!!!

I notice a lot of people are confessing to be chocoholics, but how many are there out there that are Crispholic's.

Im missing my Chilli Heatwave Dorittos & Walkers Specialities, chilli again!!.

I find having the Oriental Chilli soups are helping to curb this need for savory & although can make into the crisp things which are ok, but there not quite the same are they :cry:shame that CD dont bring out something along this line, they do the bars for the chocoholics

What are your favorite flavours?????

ME !!!

I love them all....tried making the CD 'crisps' but failed miserably :(

oh well....onwards and downwards....

love

Debz
xx

I am really missing at the moment, nachos or doritos covered in chilli con carne!!!!! don't know why, probably cos I can't have them...Or salt & vinegar...hhmhmmm

I'm a crispoholic too

My absolute favourite are the Barbecue Dorito's but i love any crisps.

I have to keep away from the crisp aisle in Tesco as they are the only place i can find them (BBQ Dorito's that is)

I have succumbed a few times though

Oh well still losing I spose just a bit slowly

Back